• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Casual Cooking Recipes You Have Made

In summary, the customer said that she liked the Casual Cooking book, but that she has hardly made any recipes from it. She says that she likes the Italian salad pizza and the Italian chicken pasta toss the best. She also likes the Asian summer salad, the peppered raspberries, the peperoni pizzadillas, and the crispy smores treats
JAE
I had a customer purchase the Casual Cooking book and I told her I'd let her know which recipes I had made and liked. Well...I've hardly made any. I've made one dessert and about three of the burger type recipes, but nothing else. Have you made any of the recipes and especially like any? I told her I'd ask around. Thanks for the help.

Itialian style Grilled Pizza ... MY all time Fave!
Med. Steak salad... Yum!
Strawberry spinach salad Doubble yum!
Italian salad pizza .. mmmmm
Italian Chicken pasta toss.. again mmmmm
Asian summer salad.. different but good!
Peperoni pizzadillas.. Haven't made this exact one but I do something similar and ohh soooo good!
Wild rasp. summer sipper delish!
crispy smores treats yummo!

guess that's it.... but you made me see some that I want to try.. Thanks!

Thank you Paulette!
Anyone else. I'll be back after church and checking throughout the day.

Sunshine CakeAs we speak, it's in the oven to take to a BBQ. Took it to a family reunion last month, and everyone went on an on about how good it is. I don't have the stoneware fluted pan, so I make it in the oven with a non-stoneware fluted pan. Turns out incredible.

I love the cucumber salsa chicken.

strawberry spinach salad,southwestern cobb salad, grilled chicken and vegi burgers,italian chicken pasta toss, asian summer salad, my favorite dessert this time of year is the hawiian dessert cloud.

Thanks for sharing. I need to make more cakes in my stoneware.

Thank you so much for sharing. I'll have to start trying more recipes from that book.

Does your family also like these recipes (especially the kids)?

Man... I don't think I've tried a single recipe from this cookbook, but y'all are making my mouth drool... I think the grocery store may be in order this afternoon...

etteluap70PC said:
Itialian style Grilled Pizza ... MY all time Fave! Kids and hubby will eat if I leave tomatoes off..... I don't know what it is about Minnesotans but they don't seem to like tomatoes???
Med. Steak salad... Yum! Have not made for kids
Strawberry spinach salad Doubble yum! Hubby liked, don't know if DD tried it.
Italian salad pizza .. mmmmm. I make this for me cause hubby is wierd about "cold" food
Italian Chicken pasta toss.. again mmmmm Everyone likes. Dd takes out pepers
Asian summer salad.. different but good! I only tried it at a mtg.
Peperoni pizzadillas.. Haven't made this exact one but I do something similar and ohh soooo good! everyone likes
Wild rasp. summer sipper delish! no brainer
crispy smores treats yummo! Ditto

!
I need to get braver about making the kids try new things...

You all are so helpful. I'd love to hear from anyone else who has tried recipes from this cookbook.

Bumping my own thread:)

Honestly, the only thing I've made are the smores treats... but I make them with regular rice crispies and chocolate graham crackers. I'm not into buying cocoa krispies just for this recipe since I won't let my kids eat it for breakfast. Oh, and I don't have a bread tube, so I use the hard plastic outside of the measureall cup and cookie press and coat them well with butter...

Thanks for that. This cookbook must be a good seller because they aren't getting rid of it. I liked the stoneware cookbooks better and use them more than any other cookbook.
I would still like to hear anyone else's favorites from the cookbook.

I'm doing the Itialian pasta toss tonight. (minus zuchini and peas... I did not have any) I will let you know what the family thinks....

I told you you inspired me!

Glad to be an inspiration. I'll have to go through the recipes you like and make them myself. Tomorrow is grocery day.

The Cashew Chicken stirfry is a favorite around here! :) My son absolutely loves this recipe and he now likes broccoli! And it's this recipe that got him to like it in any stir fry!:)
The Asian Summer Salad is great too!

Do you think it will get me to like broccoli? Thanks for the info.

It uses Peanut butter in the sauce and it's just so dang tasty!!! The PB is what did it for my son! :)

I think I'll like that recipe.

I make the Iced Coffee Latte alot. It tastes as good as if not better than Starbucks Frappaccino! I sell lots of QSP when this is made. I know that one off the top of my head. I'm going to go get it out of my kit right now and look for the others I've made an I'll post in a minute.

Ruthie

etteluap70PC said:
Itialian style Grilled Pizza ... MY all time Fave! made once at home -- we liked it just haven't tried it again!
Strawberry spinach salad Doubble yum! This is one of my all time favorites to do at shows. It tastes wonderful!
Italian Chicken pasta toss.. again mmmmm Another good show recipe
Asian summer salad.. different but good! I make this at lots of my summer shows (over the years). Simple and very tasty.

These are the ones I can remember making. . .off the top of my head.

I am about to kill this thread so hope you didn't want any more replies ;)
I love the Hot German Potato Salad, the Strawberry Spinach Salad, Southwestern Cobb Salad,The Raspberry Summer Sipper and possibly the best is the Grilled Peach Melba Dessert!! Yummmmmmmmmmmm
TKO

Thanks for your response, but what do you mean that you're about to kill this thread.

OK, now I have to buy this cookbook....the recipes sound sooo good!

JAE said:
Thanks for your response, but what do you mean that you're about to kill this thread.
Every time I post to a thread (this being a thread) , the threads die...:rolleyes:

I'm gonna post just so Momma23boys won't make this thread die! haha

I made the Italian Salad Pizza for a meeting and it was a hit. The kids WANTED some, but, "Don't touch the food for the Pampered Chef ladies!" hahahaha

I'm sure it isn't your fault that threads die.

Thanks everyone for your help. I'd love to hear more, so maybe I'll start making the recipes, too.

I have also made the baked beans that are in the cookbook and they are the best, everyone loves them. Instead of the beans they call for though I just use Bush's original baked beans.

awww, thanks DizziePixie!
:eek:

Attachments

• eeyore.gif
    eeyore.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 234
awww, thanks Dizzie Pixie

1. Which recipes from the Casual Cooking book have you made and enjoyed?

I have personally made and enjoyed several recipes from the Casual Cooking book. Some of my favorites include the "Caprese Chicken Skillet," "Honey Mustard Pork Chops," and "Mediterranean Quinoa Salad." These recipes are easy to follow and use simple ingredients, making them perfect for casual cooking.

2. Are there any dessert recipes from the Casual Cooking book that you would recommend?

One of the dessert recipes that I have tried and loved is the "Chocolate Lava Cake." It is a decadent and indulgent treat that is surprisingly easy to make. Another dessert recipe that I would highly recommend is the "Strawberry Shortcake Trifle." It is a delicious and refreshing dessert that is perfect for summer gatherings.

3. Can you suggest any burger recipes from the Casual Cooking book?

The Casual Cooking book has a variety of delicious burger recipes to choose from. Some of my personal favorites include the "Southwest Black Bean Burger," "Mushroom and Swiss Burger," and "Greek Turkey Burger." All of these recipes are packed with flavor and are sure to be a hit with your family and friends.

4. Are there any vegetarian options in the Casual Cooking book?

Yes, there are several vegetarian options in the Casual Cooking book. Some of the most popular ones include the "Vegetarian Chili," "Roasted Vegetable Lasagna," and "Quinoa Stuffed Peppers." These recipes are not only delicious but also nutritious, making them a great choice for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.

5. Do any of the recipes in the Casual Cooking book require special equipment?

Most of the recipes in the Casual Cooking book can be made using basic kitchen equipment. However, there are a few that may require a specific tool or appliance, such as a grill for the burger recipes or a skillet for some of the chicken dishes. The book does provide alternative cooking methods for those who may not have access to certain equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies