• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carb Free or Low Pampered Chef Recipes?

In summary, Trish recommends trying to lose weight by cutting out the fat, salt and sugar from your diet and drinking plenty of water. She also recommends subscribing to Woman's Day, looking at their low-carb recipes, and checking out the South Beach Diet cookbook.
jrstephens
Does anyone have any of these? I am trying to loose a few pounds by watching the carbs. I am a huge potato fan, so, I am having withdrawals!!! I do not want to buy a new dress for a wedding next weekend and I want to drop about 5 or 6 pounds b/t now and then to fit in one I already have. I have already dropped 2 1/2 pounds so far this week.

This is one area where PC seems to be distinctly lacking. :( I've been searching for lower-carb recipes, too, and so far, I don't have any that really stick in memory to share. Go figure.

Not a recipe but..........Try cutting out the fat, salt and sugar from your diet and drink plenty of water!! Works of me!!

I agree that we don't have many low-carb PC recipes from which to choose. I'd love to see some!

They had a magazine at the grocery counter this week (I think it was either First or Woman's World) that had an article about losing 10 pounds in a week by drinking water. I think they suggested two cups an hour. But, at that rate, your favorite room would be the Bathroom! If you don't want to buy it, go to your local public library and look at it!! I love this magazine, First, Woman's Day and Woman's World, because they have such great ideas, recipes and more

Trish Kidd
"Toolbelt Trish in Texas"

If I could drink flavored water I may could do that but goodness I already go to the bathroom enough. I would have to have a potty to carry with me!! ha! I just subscribed to Woman's Day, I think. I got it free from something and I cannot remember which one it was.

I had an upcoming Host call last night and wants low carb recipes for her show. She was just diagnosed as pre-diabetic. I will have to check out the South Beach Diet cookbook. Some of their recipes are really good.

I'm not supre if you meant for home use or at a show, but my new favotite is roasted Cauliflaur (sp?) I separate a head into small flowerets and put them on the Large Bar Pan (My absolute Favorite) Spritz with olive oil and season to taste (I use s&p and cayenne) Roast at 400° for 20-25 mins. You can also roast any veggie this way. Sweet potatoes(chunks) peppers and onions, eggplant (I top this with sundried toms and cheese) zucchini, acorn squash. Enjoy!

I have been searching through the TPC cookbooks and did find a "dessert" that is only 60 calories, 3 g fat, 6 g carb...the Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes. The Italian Chicken Pasta Toss has 190 cal. 3 g fat 3 g fiber but 27 carbs. Guess we need to flood the home office to come out with a cookbook for dieters, lo carb / lo fat recipes, huh?

1. What is considered a "carb free" or "low carb" recipe by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef defines a carb free recipe as one that contains less than 5 grams of carbohydrates per serving, and a low carb recipe as one that contains 5-20 grams of carbohydrates per serving.

2. Are all Pampered Chef recipes labeled as "carb free" or "low carb" suitable for a low carb diet?

No, not all Pampered Chef recipes labeled as "carb free" or "low carb" are suitable for a low carb diet. It is important to read the ingredient list and nutritional information to determine if a recipe fits within your specific dietary needs.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in carb free or low carb Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in carb free or low carb Pampered Chef recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, it is important to note that this may change the nutritional information and may no longer be considered a carb free or low carb recipe.

4. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for making carb free or low carb recipes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make carb free or low carb recipes, such as the Veggie Spiralizer, Quick Cooker, and Crinkle Cutter. However, these products are not necessary and you can still make delicious carb free or low carb meals with basic kitchen tools.

5. Are there any resources available for finding carb free or low carb Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for finding carb free or low carb recipes, such as their website, cookbooks, and social media channels. You can also consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recipe recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jen123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Juddel
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • DebPC