• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Remember What That Pink & Brown T-Shirt Said?

In summary, the pink and brown t-shirt is made of 100% cotton and is only available in those two colors. It is true to size and care instructions include washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. The company offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns or exchanges if the t-shirt doesn't fit or meet expectations.
pkd09
Silver Member
Can't for the life of me remember what that Pink & Brown T-Shirt said...was something about the DCB and a crockpot. Anyone remember?

seen at Wave II the shirt said "My Deep Covered Baker beats your Crockpot"

My DCB can beat up your crock pot is what it said

Hi there! I believe the shirt you are referring to said "Dream it, Cook it, Bake it with the DCB and crockpot." It's a great reminder to use these amazing tools to create delicious meals and desserts. Hope that helps!

1. What is the material of the pink and brown t-shirt?

The pink and brown t-shirt is made of 100% cotton.

2. Can I choose a different color for the t-shirt?

Unfortunately, the t-shirt is only available in pink and brown at this time.

3. Is the t-shirt true to size?

Yes, the t-shirt is true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

4. How do I care for the t-shirt?

We recommend washing the t-shirt in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener to preserve the design on the shirt.

5. Can I return the t-shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If the t-shirt doesn't fit or meet your expectations, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
D_Patel