• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Host & Guest Special for Jan and Feb

In summary, the January, February, and March special offers are as follows:-Hosts receive 1.5x the host benefits so their specials are $30, $45, and $67.50 respectively.-Guests spend $75 and receive the sweetheart towels free.-February has a different special offer for guests, who spend $75 and receive the bamboo spatula set and bamboo tongs free.
Marg
Hot off the press:

January - same as the US specials
Hosts - receive 1.5 x the host benefits so:
$30 = $45
$45 = $67.50
$65 = $97.50
$95 = $142.50
etc
Guests - spend $75 (CDN) and receive the sweetheart towels free

February - host - same as the US - receive one piece of open stock cookware at 60% off
guests - different from the US - spend $75 and receive the bamboo spatula set and bamboo tongs free.

WOW! Is that awesome for hosts or what?

And a little bird told me that consultants will be getting double sales points in February. :)

that is soooooo great!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!HUGEEEEEEEEEEE hugs for you Marg! I'm always so bummed when I see the US consultants finding out their specials so much earlier than us. You're a REAL sweetheart for sharing, thanks SO much!!

Fellow Ontarian, (is that a word? LOL)

Jodi

Marg....gotta question for you. Are we having a sell a thon in December like the US? Our sales equals free spring stuff. Or is it in January or maybe not at all?

Any idea?

Great SpecialsBut I am a bit scared to tell anyone about them. I do not have a very booked Nov. or Dec., 3 fundraisers and 1 show. And if I let anyone I know of who was thinking of having a party about these specials they will want to hold of for them. I know it sounds selfish but I just had a no show October, got bit by a stray cat and have been having shots, thought it would not be right to go out and do show. Is it wrong of me to hold back or should i just go for it and book all I can in to Jan. and Feb.

Any advise folks,
Sandi

November is Sell-a-thon for us. I don't know what the levels are, but I am thinking $1500, $3000, $5000, $7000.

Sell-a-thonI just started at the end of August and don't know what a "sell-a-thon" is? Could somebody give an insight on what this is and what we do. Whe are almost into Nov. and I haven't heard anything yet!!!

Twice a year there is a "Sell-a-thon" promotion for the consultants to earn the new season's new products.

November is the sell-a-thon month to earn the new spring/summer products that will be available in March. I am not too sure but I think the earning levels will be $1500, $3000, $5000.

here are the we pages for our host and guest specials

Attachments

• gs_06jan_en_ca.pdf
    43.1 KB · Views: 350
  • hs_06jan_en_ca.pdf
    35.1 KB · Views: 305
Sell-a-thonHello, The sell-a-thon info is now on the company website.
In the month of Nov. submit $2000 and recieve $150 in spring products.
Submit $4000 and recieve $285 in spring products.
Submit $6000 and recieve $500 in spring products and
Submit $8000 and recieve new spring products and a selection of spring business supplies with a value of more than $600

Just thougth you might want to know,
Have a great day
Sandi

1. What is the Canadian Host & Guest Special for Jan and Feb?

The Canadian Host & Guest Special for Jan and Feb is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of January and February in Canada. It includes special discounts and rewards for both hosts and guests who book and attend a Pampered Chef party during this time.

2. How can I take advantage of the Canadian Host & Guest Special?

To participate in the Canadian Host & Guest Special, you can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or attend a party as a guest. Simply book a party for January or February and you will automatically be eligible for the special discounts and rewards.

3. What are the benefits for hosts during the Canadian Host & Guest Special?

Hosts who book a party during the Canadian Host & Guest Special will receive a free gift and a discount on their party order. They will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the total sales at their party.

4. What are the benefits for guests during the Canadian Host & Guest Special?

Guests who attend a party during the Canadian Host & Guest Special will have the chance to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price. They will also have the opportunity to earn free products by placing an order or booking their own party.

5. Can I combine the Canadian Host & Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Canadian Host & Guest Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards through our host and guest program in addition to the special discounts and rewards offered during this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TammyJo