• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Order More Than One Samples Order? | New Torte Pan Set Inquiry

In summary, you can order the new products in April during kit enhancement month. You can order 1 of each item up to 500 worth of products.
Kanne
I already placed my samples order and I didn't get the new torte pan set. After reading so many posts about the pans, I think I would like to get them after all. I have a vague memory that you can only place one samples order each season, but I'm not sure if that's right.

I know you can only order 1 of each product, but can you place more than one order?

Yes you can! You just can't order the same things you ordered already.

That's a relatively new change (just the last couple of seasons) for PC. The policy used to be one sample order per season. But I think HO has realized that for some consultants, being able to place multiple orders and space out the cost is a good thing.

yeah, that's right chefann! I was all surprised a couple weeks ago when I found out I could place more than one order, just not multiples of the same package or product! That is new and it's cool!:cool: :D
I might actually buy the new steak knives now, near the end of March!;) :)

So, if you buy sample pack B, let's say and the Asian Set, you can go back later and buy package A and steak knives and a trifle bowl, but just not the Asian Set again?

How I understood it to be was if you order anything other than A, you can't go back and order A because then you'll be getting some of the products you already have. But, you can order everything but A. Right?

janetupnorth said:
So, if you buy sample pack B, let's say and the Asian Set, you can go back later and buy package A and steak knives and a trifle bowl, but just not the Asian Set again?

Exactly!! :)

Ok, thanks! :) So if we need two sets of steak knives, one has to come from sample and one from a regular order... ...just making sure I get this 100%! :)

janetupnorth said:
Ok, thanks! :) So if we need two sets of steak knives, one has to come from sample and one from a regular order... ...just making sure I get this 100%! :)
You could order one through the samples at 50%, then one on a PERSONAL order and save your 20%, or add it to a host's order (with her permission of course) and get HER DISCOUNT plus COMMISSION which makes it even cheaper! I hope that makes sense! Let me know if it doesn't!

Kelly - makes perfect sense...got it - thanks! Now hopefully Kanne who started this thread has her answers too.

I didn't realize I could order more later since I only got the trifle bowl for now...YAY! But where do I get another order form? Is it on CC or do I just put it in through PP? Thanks![/COLOR]

You can order on CC!!My question: Can you order any of the new products during kit enhancement month in april? (I got one set of the knives in my sample order, and want a second...can I order it in april for 40% off?)

yes, you can order the new products in April during kit enhancement. You can order 1 of each item up to 500 worth of products.

janetupnorth said:
dannyzmom said:
Exactly!!
Actually, if you have already ordered Package B, you cannot go back and order Package A, because A includes everything that's in B. But on your second order, you could order packages C and D.

janetupnorth said:
Kelly - makes perfect sense...got it - thanks! Now hopefully Kanne who started this thread has her answers too.

I did get my question answered... and I'm glad others benefited from my question as well!! Thank you all!!!

Related to Can You Order More Than One Samples Order? | New Torte Pan Set Inquiry

1. Can I order more than one sample order?

Yes, you can order more than one sample order at a time. However, please keep in mind that each sample order is limited to one of each product per consultant per month.

2. Can I order multiple sets of the new Torte Pan Set?

Yes, you can order multiple sets of the new Torte Pan Set. However, each consultant is limited to ordering one set per month.

3. Is there a limit to how many sample orders I can place in a month?

Yes, there is a limit to how many sample orders you can place in a month. Each consultant is limited to three sample orders per month.

4. Can I place a sample order for products that are out of stock?

No, sample orders can only be placed for products that are currently in stock. If the product you want to sample is out of stock, you may need to wait until it is back in stock to place your order.

5. Can I use my Host Rewards towards a sample order?

No, Host Rewards cannot be used towards sample orders. They can only be used towards regular orders placed through a party or show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chesse
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76