• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Beat My Score of 29 on the Smart or Stoopid Test?

In summary, Take the Smart or Stoopid test and tell us your results - if you dare. 23 for the Tough part having to hurry to answer before time ran out, 18 for the score on the test, and 27 not to bad!!!!
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Take the Smart or Stoopid test and tell us your results - if you dare.

There are a series of questions but you can't dawdle or look anything up, because you have 8 seconds to answer each question.

Have fun!

Yah I didn't l like that test!

30 :) :)
:)

23 for me - the tough part was having to hurry to answer before time ran out, a couple of them that I got wrong I knew it as soon as I clicked on it :( I could have been as smart as you KG!

Oh, bad, bad, bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, NOT GOOD! At least I got that right!

28 here ;) :)

13 but my 3 year old inturrupted me 3 times - Ugggggg

Honestly it wouldn't have mattered, I was guessing like 75% of the time.

Last edited:
30 but definitely some guessing involved. I was excited that I remembered stuff I learned in school at least, but cars & alcohol? Not a clue! Thanks for the distraction!

Good grief! It goes too fast for me to move my mouse to the right answer (if I even knew the right answer!)

19 - 4.4% smarter than average...I'm smart....smarter than the average bear...

Okay, so I did really bad...But for most I was guessing and I was trying to hurry a few times and double clicked which sent the next question in without me looking at it. I tried it again and had only briefly skimmed the answers prior and did better...but still, that is like cheating...

I scored an 18. For a blonde, I'm a genious! LOL

16... not good at all! a couple I went to click as I was running out of time and clicked an answer for the next question, so guess I need to work on thinking faster first!

27 not to bad!!!! I love the quick pace, since I have always quickly answered questions on tests.

1. What is "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?"

"I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?" is a fun and interactive game offered by Pampered Chef to engage with customers and showcase our products in a unique way. It allows players to answer trivia questions and earn points towards exclusive discounts and rewards.

2. How do I play "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?"

To play "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?", simply visit our website and click on the game link. You will need to create an account to participate and earn points. Once you have an account, you can log in and start playing by answering trivia questions about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn from playing "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?"

By playing "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?", you can earn exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products, free products, and even a chance to win a trip to our headquarters in Illinois. The more points you earn, the better the rewards!

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can play "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?"

You can play "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?" as many times as you'd like, but you can only earn points once every 24 hours. This allows for fair gameplay and gives everyone a chance to earn points and rewards.

5. Can I play "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?" on my phone or tablet?

Yes, "I Scored 29 - How Did You Do?" is optimized for both desktop and mobile devices, so you can play on your phone or tablet. This allows for convenience and flexibility for players to participate anytime, anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies