• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Achieve 100K in Career Sales in Under Two Years?

Invite my favorite bloggers and foodie friends. (I make a list of these people and send out a preliminary invite about 2-3 weeks before the show. I tell my hosts that I want to give my guests the opportunity to taste/try the food before they buy. This has worked really well for me.)- Setup a 'meet and greet' with my cookbooks. I have a small area in my kitchen set up like a coffee shop and I invite my guests to come and meet me and my cookbooks. I tell them that
legacypc46
Gold Member
I just opened my commission check and saw I went over 100K last month! One year and nine months! :sing:(I really am a dweeb: give me a milestone to achieve and I'll go off happy as a lark to try for it.):blushing:

Whooohooo!!! You'll be sitting in a new table!! This is the first time I got to sit at a career sales table at conference.

Last edited:
That is so fantastic! Congratulations!

Congratulations Kris!!!

I am sooo close and should get there by the end of the year. You are certainly intentional about your business and see how it has paid off for you!

Kim, I love the quote in your siggy. I could do with rethinking some of the stressors in my life right now.

Way to go, Leggy! What an amazing accomplishment...that is like $4800/month in sales! AMAZING!

What an AWESOME accomplishment! Congratulations!!!

Way to go!!!!! It's such a great accomplishment....and so quickly! Yeah!!!

chefmeg said:
Way to go, Leggy! What an amazing accomplishment...that is like $4800/month in sales! AMAZING!

Wow, congrats Leggy! Awesome! I can't wait to reach that level!:chef:

YEA for you! Hmmm, it only took me twice as long to hit the same mark!:D

It took me just over 3 years to hit that mark!! Congrats!!!!

Congrats Kris!

GR8 job!!
congrats=

CONGRATS Kris!! Man, you rocked that out!! I did it in 3 years!

WOW - that is awesome - I am getting close too - but not in the time you did - way to go!!!!

Congratulations!

bananahuge.gif

Have a drink at the $100 Grand bar!

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/100-grand-bar_small.jpg​

Congrats! How exciting!

Wow!!!! In less than 2 years how great is that!!!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/louisakwee/happydance.gif

Way to go! That is amazing, considering how quickly you did it!

Wowsers Kris, you've really been on fire! (I knew that already, but wow, didn't know you had that much in sales already too!)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Have a drink at the $100 Grand bar!

Is that Grand or Grande? Just had to go there...he was so dreamy (but I still adore you KG.):love:

This post is in response to a PM asking I share how I generate sales. Below are some of my guideposts. They work for me. (My apologies up front for being so wordy or if parts don't make sense. I tend to do these long posts when it's late and I'm tired. )

Chef Success: Leverage the knowledge here on CS. I keep a notebook where I jot down ideas I think I can make work, along with the date and who posted so I can refer back. My first few months, I read every thread I could find on Host Coaching, Increasing Sales, and Bookings. (It was tempting to read all the unrelated threads, but I wanted to focus on laying a solid foundation for my business...and not get overwhelmed with information.)

Bookings: Aim for 8 shows a month (preferably cooking shows). When someone tells me they prefer to host a catalog show, I say "I'd love to do a catalog show with you. To be fair, I need to let you know that my cooking show sales are generally double that of my catalog shows. You'll receive great benefits either way. I want to do what works best for you." {About 1/2 my catalog hosts decide to go with a cooking show instead.}

Host Coaching (Most important thing we do IMHO):
- Ensure my Host Packets look professional. I use the plastic two pocket folders with prongs and place my host letter, flyers, and such in document protectors. I use bright obnoxious yellow folders so my host's co-workers and friends see it and ask about it....and so my hosts don't loose it in the day-to-day clutter of life. (During HWC month, I use pink folders.)
- Offer all my hosts the opportunity to have a $1000 show. I deliberately point out that the free product isn't capped at $1000 in sales. I tell them that later in our meeting, I am going to share with them 'five things I've found that consistently lead to a successful show'.
- Let my hosts know I value/respect her and her guests. I tell my hosts that a successful show is more than just sales; it's her and her friends having a fun time together.
- Create a partnership with my hosts. I do this in part by sharing with my hosts the 'five things I've found that consistently lead to a successful show'. These are really nothing more than the basics covered in the Show Planning Guide, but I make it more personal. I coach off my host letter (attached...note, item number five is an incentive I give. I tried several things and find this gets results for me.)

Cooking Shows:

- Create a relaxed environment. I tell my guests I don't want them to feel obligated to buy anything and I don't want them to buy something they aren't going to use. The result is people relax and become more open-minded about what they could use. (I learned this here...thanks ScottCooks.) I then cross-sell like crazy.

- Augment my kit (as able) with items that increase sales when used at my shows: the S/S bowls (versus the batter bowls), the 12" skillet (Executive), the Deep Covered Baker, etc.

Catalog Shows: Aim for at least four catalog shows a month. I do the same host coaching, but with a slightly different host letter (attached).

Specials: Leverage the specials; especially the really awesome ones. When PC offers the cookware at 60% off, I go crazy. I want everyone to have the opportunity to get this deal. If someone doesn't want to do a cooking show, I promote catalog shows. At a minimum of only a $150 in sales, who wouldn't want to do a show to get cookware at 60% off?

Fundraisers: Seek them out. Done well, Fundraisers can generate great sales. I did over $10K in fundraisers last year . I choose to offer 20-25% instead of just the 15% HO offers....but I tend to do fundraisers with causes that matter to me. I also focus on doing them during double points months and when sales will be highest (ie. Nov and when the stoneware is on special). {There are some great fundraiser threads here, especially postings by ScottCooks.}

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Aug 08 Catalog Host Letter (Generic).doc
    208 KB · Views: 217
  • Aug 08 Host Letter (Generic).doc
    208 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
I love that you are so willing to share this, Kris! I know you attribute alot of your success to things you have learned on CS, and I for one am thankful that you give back!

Now, off to work your plan for my business!

Thanks for sharing all your tips Kris!

Related to Can You Achieve 100K in Career Sales in Under Two Years?

What is "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales"?

"Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales" is a recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates consultants who have achieved $100,000 or more in sales over the course of their career. It is a significant milestone that showcases the hard work and dedication of our consultants.

How do I qualify for "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales"?

To qualify for "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales", you must have accumulated a minimum of $100,000 in sales over the course of your career as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes both individual and team sales.

What are the benefits of achieving "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales"?

As a consultant who has achieved "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales", you will receive special recognition from Pampered Chef, including a certificate and pin to showcase your accomplishment. You will also be featured on our website and social media channels as a top-performing consultant.

Is there a time limit to achieve "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales"?

No, there is no time limit to achieve "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales". You can accumulate sales over the course of your entire career as a Pampered Chef consultant, and once you reach $100,000 in sales, you will qualify for this recognition.

Can I still earn other rewards and incentives while working towards "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales"?

Absolutely! Achieving "Wahoo! 100K in Career Sales" does not limit you from earning other rewards and incentives at Pampered Chef. In fact, it may even open up more opportunities for you as you continue to grow your business and reach new milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Dturnage