• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Wedding Date Be Changed on Registry?

In summary, it is important to double check the date of the wedding before setting up the registry for a bridal shower show. The registry can be changed and updated later on if needed, but it is best to have the correct information from the start to avoid confusion for guests.
ahammons
I have a January host who has decided to change her show to a bridal shower. She hasn't set up her registry yet, so I was going to go ahead and set it up for her - but I can't remember the exact date of her wedding. If I put in what I think it is, will she be able to change it later?

bump......... anyone?

It can be changed... I just had a bride who registered accidentally put in 2009 when it should have been 2008... she had some trouble changing it but she emailed me to ask me if it was right now, and it is. So, I know it can be changed, but I haven't done it myself, so I'm not sure how, but it can't be that hard.

I would hesitate putting in the wrong date though... unless she's going to change the date right away. Becuase when people search for this registry to buy items towards it, if it shows the wrong wedding date they will think they have the wrong registry. So I would definitely call the bride first and get the right date, if possible.

Hope that helps...

=) Jen

Thanks, I spoke with her and got the right date so I don't have to worry about it. :)

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming bridal shower show! I'm so excited to help you plan and prepare for this special event. As for your question about setting up the registry, I would recommend double checking with the bride-to-be for the exact date of her wedding before setting it up. That way, we can ensure that everything is accurate and up-to-date for your guests to make their purchases. And yes, the registry can always be changed and updated later on if needed. Let me know if you need any assistance with setting it up. Happy planning!

1. Can I change my wedding date on my registry?

Yes, you can change your wedding date on your registry. This can be done by logging into your account and updating the date under your registry settings.

2. How do I change my wedding date on my registry?

To change your wedding date on your registry, log into your account and go to your registry settings. From there, you can update the date and save the changes.

3. Will my guests be notified if I change my wedding date on my registry?

No, your guests will not be automatically notified if you change your wedding date on your registry. It is recommended to personally inform your guests of any changes.

4. Can I change my wedding date on my registry multiple times?

Yes, you can change your wedding date on your registry multiple times. However, it is recommended to only make changes if necessary and to inform your guests of the updates.

5. Is there a fee to change my wedding date on my registry?

No, there is no fee to change your wedding date on your registry. This can be done at any time and at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • darlinclem