• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group?Anyone?

In summary, anyone with a Facebook account can join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group after being approved by the group administrator. There is no cost to join, but purchasing products may be required for participation in group activities. Non-consultants can also join some groups, but may have limited participation. The benefits of joining a group include connecting with other consultants, learning about new products and promotions, and participating in exclusive events and activities. It can also provide a supportive community for sharing tips and advice.
KateD
Can we join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant group?

Anyone? Bueller? :)

You know, I'm going to answer my own question with a "probably not". There are groups for customers of specific consultants, etc etc, all with PWSs all over the place. I thought a group just for the consultants would be ok, but the more I look the more leery I am in general.

Good question b/c there are tons of groups for Pampered Chef consultants on MySpace.

I think that unless they're private, any of those would be stretching the rules, if not actually breaking them. Specifically, the one that states we can't blab online that we're consultants.

I wouldn't on Facebook...you aren't supposed to mention you are a consultant.

Cripe - like we don't have enough trouble keeping up with the drama in this asylum.

What can I say? I'm a drama junkie. I forswore all soap operas, and I gotta get a fix. :)

1. Can anyone join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group?

Yes, anyone can join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group as long as they have a Facebook account and are approved by the group administrator.

2. How do I find a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group to join?

You can search for Pampered Chef Consultant Groups on Facebook or ask a consultant you know to add you to their group.

3. Is there a cost to join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group?

No, it is free to join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group. However, you may be required to purchase Pampered Chef products if you wish to participate in group activities or events.

4. Can I join a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group if I am not a consultant?

Yes, some groups may allow non-consultants to join to learn more about the products and the company. However, participation in group activities may be limited for non-consultants.

5. What are the benefits of joining a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group?

Joining a Facebook Pampered Chef Consultant Group allows you to connect with other consultants, learn about new products and promotions, and participate in exclusive group events and activities. It can also provide a supportive community for consultants to share tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • luvinpc
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Harrisdm