• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Have Order Shipped to Us?

If you forget the c/o line they will assume she lives with you and anything she orders with her discount will not be commissionable and the booking benefit will not be honored.
jodistrauss
I am doing a mystery host show at my husband's ofice to get the ball rolling (I hope). Is there a way to have the order shipped to my house so that my mystery host won't have to be responsible for getting it to everyone? I need this to count as one of my 1st couple of shows.

Sure you can - just list the address of c/o you.
So:
Host name: Jane Doe
Address: c/o insert your address here.

I do this for a number of hosts who aren't home during the day and don't want their boxes left outside.

Hope this helps. :)

I do the same thing. Just remember, if you're doing it for a specific host, make sure the box at the bottom of the page to update the contact information isn't checked. I accidently changed a contact's address to myself. Took me a while to realize it, too. Guess I'm a little slow.

Hope that ball gets rolling really well.

raebates said:
I do the same thing. Just remember, if you're doing it for a specific host, make sure the box at the bottom of the page to update the contact information isn't checked. I accidently changed a contact's address to myself. Took me a while to realize it, too. Guess I'm a little slow.

Hope that ball gets rolling really well.

Rae, I've done the same thing myself... more than once. :)

I have all my shows that are in town shipped to me because sales tax is cheaper. Saves the guests money and the host doesn't have to sack up show. Makes it easy to get people to book

Be SURE that you change the host address as follows:

Susie Host
c/o Merry Consultant
your address
your city, state, zip

If you forget the c/o line they will assume she lives with you and anything she orders with her discount will not be commissionable and the booking benefit will not be honored.

They show the ship to address on the screen during close out and it is also on the "print" screen (show order summery).

ok so I know this is a old thread but I am new, so you do have to have the c/o on the shipping address to get commision on what the host orders? I had 3 host shipped to me because i am home and they are not and I noticed that the commisioned sales didnt change when they went above their FPV. But the one that went to the host did. Doh!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about having your order shipped directly to your home. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with this request. We do offer direct shipping for orders, so your mystery host won't have to worry about distributing the products to everyone. This will also count as one of your first shows, so you can start earning rewards and building your business. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

Related to Can We Have Order Shipped to Us?

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped to me?

The timeframe for shipping will depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

2. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. Is it possible to have my order shipped to multiple addresses?

Unfortunately, we are not able to split orders and ship them to multiple addresses. If you need items shipped to different addresses, you will need to place separate orders for each address.

4. What if I need to change the shipping address after I have already placed my order?

If you need to make a change to the shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the change before your order is shipped, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and to APO/FPO addresses for military personnel. We do not currently offer international shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefsolnick