• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Order Now: Fast Shipping for Fundraiser - Idv. Order Question

In summary, an Idv. Order Question is a specific inquiry about a product or order from Pampered Chef, usually related to an individual purchase. It can be submitted by contacting customer service or reaching out to an independent consultant. Changes can be made within 24 hours of placing the order, and delivery time depends on the chosen shipping method. If there are any issues with the order, the customer service team should be contacted for resolution.
Oklabell
I am doing a fundraiser on the 27th. I had someone want to order something last night and have it direct shippedbut she needs it now. Is there a way I can add it to the fundraiser and have it shipped to her house before I close the show?
Thanks in advance

No, sorry. You can send it in as an individual order now so she gets it but it can't later be added to a show. And you can't send part of a show in before it's closed - just not possible.

Thanks I was thinking that

A possible solution...

If you have that item on hand (or can get it from another consultant), go ahead and sell it to her now. Then order the same item on the fundraiser and have it shipped directly to you instead to replace the item that you delivered early. It is a little more work, but worth it if it helps the fundraiser and, of course, you don't lose that sale. Plus it is a good customer service effort that hopefully the customer and your host will remember you for. :angel:

That's what I had to do with a customer. He wanted two can openers and NOBODY had them. He had to have them within a week, but expedited shipping was more than the price of the product. So with his permission, I ordered ONE for him and sold him the one I had on hand. I will order it in with my next show. His other can opener showed up last week, a week later than he needed it ...

What is an Idv. Order Question?

An Idv. Order Question is a common inquiry about a specific product or order from Pampered Chef. It is usually related to an individual purchase or order rather than a general question about the company.

How can I submit an Idv. Order Question?

You can submit an Idv. Order Question by contacting our customer service team through phone or email. You can also reach out to your independent consultant for assistance with your order.

Can I make changes to my Idv. Order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your Idv. Order within 24 hours of placing the order. After that time period, our system begins processing the order and changes may not be possible.

What is the expected delivery time for an Idv. Order?

The expected delivery time for an Idv. Order depends on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days.

What if I receive a damaged or incorrect item in my Idv. Order?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your Idv. Order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct and undamaged product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered1224