• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Buy the Pink Bowls if They Don't Host?

In summary, the pink bowls are a host-only special and are discounted, but they are not available at regular price.
ilove2cookpc
I've lots of folks asking if they can buy those pink bowls even if they don't host. Can you???????

Nope-its a host only special.

If they don't want to host a cooking show, they can do a catalog show (even for just the pink stuff) and be qualified to buy one that way.

Kodeysmom said:
Nope-its a host only special.

But it says regularly $19.50...so I would assume that anyone could buy them.

ilove2cookpc said:
But it says regularly $19.50...so I would assume that anyone could buy them.

It's a host special so it is discounted, but no one can buy them at regular price. Not even consultants! :( I don't know how often I would use them, but they are so cute! I just had my own show last month so I'm not sure I would be able to get another $150 in orders to get them myself. Oh well.

The $19.50 is for comparison, that's all.

pampermejolene said:
It's a host special so it is discounted, but no one can buy them at regular price. Not even consultants! :( I don't know how often I would use them, but they are so cute! I just had my own show last month so I'm not sure I would be able to get another $150 in orders to get them myself. Oh well.

I'm going to earn them by hosting a HWC fundraiser! Just an idea....

Somone will probably end up selling their's and you could get them here. I am toying with the idea of selling mine. Right now they are just sitting on my desk at work with paper clips and my cell phone in them.

I went to Ebay and looked out of curiosity. up to $21.50 with time left...

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-in-BOX-Pampered-Chef-Help-Whip-Cancer-HWC-Trio-Bowl_W0QQitemZ330230769336QQihZ014QQcategoryZ146531QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ebay....I think someone sold one awhile back for around 50. There was a post somewhere on here about it!

PCSarahjm said:
Ebay....I think someone sold one awhile back for around 50. There was a post somewhere on here about it!

I know the tableclothe sold for that or more on there.

Related to Can Someone Buy the Pink Bowls if They Don't Host?

1. Can I still purchase the pink bowls even if I don't host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can still purchase the pink bowls even if you don't host a Pampered Chef party. Our products are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the pink bowls only available for purchase through hosting a party?

No, the pink bowls are not only available for purchase through hosting a party. They can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant at any time.

3. Do I have to host a party to get a discount on the pink bowls?

No, you do not have to host a party to get a discount on the pink bowls. Our products are regularly priced and discounts may be offered through promotions or sales.

4. Can I still receive the host rewards if I purchase the pink bowls without hosting a party?

No, host rewards are only offered to individuals who host a Pampered Chef party. However, you can still earn rewards by becoming a consultant and hosting parties for others.

5. Are the pink bowls only available for a limited time?

No, the pink bowls are part of our permanent collection and are available for purchase at any time. However, we may introduce new designs or colors in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224