• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Quinoa Flour Be Used for Gluten-Free Baking in Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes?

In summary, the recommended cooking time for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes is 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, but it may vary depending on your oven and mold size. You can use regular cake mix for these cakes, but make sure to adjust the baking time and add extra chocolate chips for a molten center. The key to getting a gooey center is to slightly undercook the cakes, and they can be made ahead of time and served warm with toppings like powdered sugar or ice cream.
muffetts
Gold Member
Here's a quick tip... if you have any hosts or guests who are wheat intolerant, you can use the Quinoa Flour instead - just make sure it says "good for baking" on the package - I did this last Sunday, and they turned out perfectly!:chef:

muffetts said:
Here's a quick tip... if you have any hosts or guests who are wheat intolerant, you can use the Quinoa Flour instead - just make sure it says "good for baking" on the package - I did this last Sunday, and they turned out perfectly!:chef:

Thanks for the tip. I have a wheat allergy (celiac), so I'm glad you've tried modifying the recipe and it was successful. Sometimes when you change recipes they don't turn out as good.

Thanks for the tip! I have a friend who is wheat intolerant and I always struggle to find alternatives for them when I'm hosting. I'll definitely give quinoa flour a try next time. Do you have any other recommendations for gluten-free baking?

Related to Can Quinoa Flour Be Used for Gluten-Free Baking in Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes?

What is the cooking time for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes?

The recommended cooking time for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes is 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it may vary depending on your oven and the size of your mini cake molds. Be sure to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake - if it comes out clean, it's ready!

Can I use regular cake mix for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes?

Yes, you can use regular cake mix for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes. However, make sure to follow the instructions on the package and adjust the baking time accordingly. You may also need to add some extra chocolate chips or chunks to get the desired molten center.

How do I get the molten center for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes?

The key to getting a gooey molten center for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes is to slightly undercook the cakes. Be careful not to overbake them, as it will result in a fully cooked cake without the molten center. You can also add extra chocolate chips or chunks to the batter for a more molten center.

Can I make Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the batter for Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, let the batter come to room temperature before filling the molds and baking. However, for the best results, it is recommended to bake and serve the cakes immediately.

What is the best way to serve Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes?

The best way to serve Mini Chocolate Molten Cakes is warm, straight out of the oven. You can also top them with powdered sugar, whipped cream, or a scoop of ice cream for an extra indulgent treat. Be sure to let the cakes cool for a few minutes before removing them from the molds to avoid burning yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee