• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Partner Plus be used on a MAC computer for new consultants?

In summary, the consultant has a new Mac computer and the software from their Pampered Partner plus does not work. There are a few options for software that will work on a MAC, but they will need to purchase it and may need to reboot the computer to use it.
chefkugler
I have a new consultant that has a MAC computer. Our Pampered Partner plus will not work on her computer. Does anyone have anyone in there downline that has this issue as well?
I did a group training tonight and was at a lost with her software. She mentioned it to home office and they didn't give her an answer.
Will the other Pampered Partner work on a MAC computer?

I have 2 in my downline with MACs as well. One of them says that her son downloaded Internet Explorer for free somehow and then it worked. The other went out and bought software for about $200 to make it work. My AD said there is a program (maybe called Parrallels, can't remember exactly) that is about $60, but if you use that one you have to shut down your computer and reboot it in that program to get to P3 every time you want to use it. If you talk to someone at a computer store, like Best Buy, they will probably be able to direct you to some kind of software that will help.

Send ChefAnn a note since she hasn't caught this yet, I'm pretty sure she is on a MAC at home.

Depending on the age f your recruit's Mac, she can run Boot Camp or Parallels. Boot Camp is FREE (!), but requires a reboot. That's what I run. It also requires a newer Intel-based Mac (have her go to the Apple Menu, then "About this Mac" to see the type of chip her computer has). Bot Camp is available to download from Apple.com. I'm not sure if Parallels requires an Intel-based Mac or not. It's $80 (can find it for less sometimes online), but you don't need to reboot to get Windows running. Your recruit should be aware that she'll need a valid license for Windows XP Service Pack 2 so she can install Windows in Boot Camp or Parallels. That's another $100 - and she'll have to find someplace that has it, since retail stores all have Vista on the shelves right now (and I don't think Boot Camp or Parallels will work with Vista).I got rid of my Windows computer in July and have been running exclusively on my Mac. :love: When I asked the tech guys at Leadership and at Conference about a Mac version of P3, they said they were considering it. P3 doesn't rely on Windows files as much as PP, because it's Java-based. So they really only need to do some small modifications and test it on a Mac, then write a new installer. :) Have your recruit send a request to Tech Support to add a Mac version. The more of us who do that, the more likely they are to do so.

Thank you all for your insite. I will pass this info along to her. I felt so bad that she couldn't get it to work. She said should could get a desk top to use, but her laptop is a MAC and she wanted to be able to take it to shows. I have a lap top and I take it to ALL my shows. When she saw that , she was so excited.

Related to Can Pampered Partner Plus be used on a MAC computer for new consultants?

1. What is pp Plus for New Consultant?

Pp Plus for New Consultant is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides additional support and resources for new consultants. It includes training materials, business tools, and exclusive discounts.

2. How do I sign up for pp Plus for New Consultant?

To sign up for pp Plus for New Consultant, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Join pp Plus" button. You will then be prompted to enter your payment information and complete the enrollment process.

3. Is there a cost to join pp Plus for New Consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $39.99 to join pp Plus for New Consultant. This fee covers the cost of the training materials and business tools provided to you as part of the program.

4. What are the benefits of pp Plus for New Consultant?

The benefits of pp Plus for New Consultant include access to exclusive training materials, business tools, and discounts on Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other new consultants and receive support and guidance from experienced consultants.

5. How long does my pp Plus for New Consultant membership last?

Your pp Plus for New Consultant membership lasts for one year from the date of enrollment. After one year, you will have the option to renew your membership for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lmklipfel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • alidafrizzell