• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can my Facebook host include my contact information for out of town orders?

In summary, the host can put out her name, email, and phone number on FB for out of town friends to order from, as long as they are not linked to a website.
kam
Staff member
OK, I don't have a website any longer...so I am thinking this is not an issue. BUT, I figured someone here would know.

I have a host who wants to let her friends know on Facebook that she is having a Pampered Chef party. I assume this is OK.

Is she able to put my name, phone# and email address for out of town people to call/email me with orders?? Or just my name and phone#? Or just my first name and phone#?

I KNOW we can't link our website, but I wasn't sure how this would work for phone# and email addresses??

As far as I know, it is OK to do this.

No website link. (I was reported for a violation AFTER I took it off my FB page).

Almost all of my hosts do a FB invite - I have them give my phone # and email address, but no website address.

FB invites have been great for my shows! It's easy for me to interact with questions, encourage people to bring friends, and attendance seems to be higher for those who do FB invites!

DessertDivaFL said:
As far as I know, it is OK to do this.

No website link. (I was reported for a violation AFTER I took it off my FB page).

ChefBeckyD said:
Almost all of my hosts do a FB invite - I have them give my phone # and email address, but no website address.

FB invites have been great for my shows! It's easy for me to interact with questions, encourage people to bring friends, and attendance seems to be higher for those who do FB invites!

EXCELLENT! Thanks. The host connects with a lot of people on FB and was hoping that we could do this. She has a lot of out-of-town friends that she feels would order (but since I don't have a wesite any longer) we were trying to figure a way for this to be easy for them. Especially since we are doing this as a FR for her cat shelter. :)

Hopefully you'll get orders without a website. There isn't a chance you can get it back in place before this starts? She could do an "FB event" but I was told by HO that you could not put your name out there on the web anywhere as a PC consultant because they could call HO and get all your info. Sounds crazy to me but just wanted to pass that along. She would be better off putting in her name and email as the contact. You could tell her to just forward the emails on to you.

What is a host on Facebook?

A host on Facebook is a user who has created a Facebook page or group and manages the content and interactions within that page or group.

How do I become a host on Facebook?

To become a host on Facebook, you can create a new Facebook page or group and start managing the content and interactions within it.

What are the responsibilities of a host on Facebook?

The responsibilities of a host on Facebook include creating and managing content, moderating discussions and interactions, responding to comments and messages, and maintaining a positive and engaging online community.

Can a host on Facebook remove members or posts?

Yes, a host on Facebook has the ability to remove members from a group or page, as well as delete posts and comments that violate the community guidelines or terms of use.

What should I do if I have an issue with a host on Facebook?

If you have an issue with a host on Facebook, you can report it to Facebook by clicking on the "Report" button on the post or by contacting Facebook through their Help Center. You can also reach out to the host directly to address the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kelly8