• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I view my online orders and their details on my website?

In summary, to track your online order with Pampered Chef, log into your account on their website and click on the "My Orders" tab. If you need to make changes to your order, contact their customer service team. Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days and shipped within 3-5 business days, but may take longer during busy seasons. If you haven't received your order, double check the shipping address and contact customer service for assistance. If you need to cancel your order, contact customer service as soon as possible, but keep in mind that if the order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
Ayden's Mom
I had a friend tell me that she ordered from my website and she added that some of her family has also ordered! How do I check theie orders? I'm curious about what they ordered! Will it be on CC? If so, where? I looked at my website assistant, and that didn't tell me a darn thing! Do I have to do anything or does HO take care of the whole thing?

It will only show on your PWS if it was on a show.

You will get an email from HO telling you about the order. (that's if they did it right....)

Oh, thanks!! Now, just hoping they did it right!

Related to Can I view my online orders and their details on my website?

1. How do I track my online order?

To track your online order with Pampered Chef, simply log into your account on our website and click on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its delivery.

2. Can I make changes to my online order?

If you need to make changes to your online order, such as updating the shipping address or adding items, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you with any necessary changes.

3. How long does it take for an online order to be processed and shipped?

Our team works diligently to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. Typically, orders are processed within 1-2 business days and shipped within 3-5 business days. However, during busy seasons, processing and shipping times may be slightly longer.

4. What should I do if I have not received my online order?

If you have not received your online order within the estimated delivery time, please double check the shipping address provided on your order and contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help track your shipment and resolve any issues.

5. Can I cancel my online order?

If you need to cancel your online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, they may be able to cancel it for you. However, if the order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • valcloutier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • TJMagoo