• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Take the HO Tour on My Last Day and Catch a Flight at O'Hare?

In summary, there is an option to take a shuttle directly from the HO conference to O'Hare or Midway airport. The estimated time to get from the conference to O'Hare is about 2 hours, so it is recommended to allow for enough time to catch your flight. The conference schedule should have the specific timeline for the end of day tour. It may also be possible to get bumped to an earlier flight if needed. However, if the tour time and flight time do not align, it may be necessary to cancel the tour.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Has anyone taken the HO tour on the last day? What would be the earliest flight to take out of O'Hare afterwards?

Thanks in advance for any assist!

I don't remember when the end of day tour is, but the timeline should be on the agenda. Allow about two hours from the scheduled end of the tour to make it to O'Hare in time to catch your flight. Depending on your airline and the type of ticket you buy, sometimes you can get bumped to an earlier flight if they aren't full.

I think it was supposed to be over at 6 or back to the hotel by 6. I know that the tour was cut short the last day. I felt rushed.

I believe there's an option to take a shuttle right from HO to either of the airports (O'Hare or Midway). The info is up on CC. That would be the easiest way to do it in my opinion.:)

I searched all over the PC site before posting and can't find the info I'm looking for. If it's two hours to get to the airport, I think I'm going to cancel the HO tour. I'd love to take it, but I don't want DH picking me up from our home airport at 11:00pm either. Maybe next time.

From the HO it wouldn't be 2 hours to the airport. What time is your flight, if you have one? Addison actually isn't too far from O'Hare (Midway is another story). If you need an exact time of what time the shuttle would leave the HO, you'd probably want to call the Meetings and Incentives department tomorrow to see. Even though the tour time says 1:30 pm-6 pm, they take into account the time it would take for the bus to get back down to Chicago to a conference hotel. I haven't done a HO tour since they've done them in a "self-guided" format, but I would think you'd have time to get to O'Hare within enough time for a reasonably-timed flight.

Sorry I couldn't help more. I found the info about the HO tours with a ride to O'Hare on the registration form pdf.

You're supposed to be at the airport an hour before your flight, especially if you need to check in or check luggage. The actual trip to the airport is only about 30 minutes or less. So two hours would give you a cushion against traffic and long lines. Isn't there an option for an earlier tour? I recall there being a morning one.

Related to Can I Take the HO Tour on My Last Day and Catch a Flight at O'Hare?

What is the "Time-Line of Last Day Ho Tour"?

The "Time-Line of Last Day Ho Tour" is a virtual tour that showcases the latest and greatest products from Pampered Chef. It allows customers to learn about new products, see them in action, and ask questions to a Pampered Chef consultant.

How long is the "Time-Line of Last Day Ho Tour"?

The "Time-Line of Last Day Ho Tour" typically lasts about an hour, but may vary depending on the number of products featured and the number of questions from attendees.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in the "Time-Line of Last Day Ho Tour"?

No, all you need is a computer, tablet, or smartphone with internet access. The tour is hosted through a video conferencing platform, so make sure you have a stable internet connection.

Can I purchase products during the "Time-Line of Last Day Ho Tour"?

Yes, you can purchase products during the tour by clicking on the links provided by the Pampered Chef consultant. They will also be available to answer any questions about the products and help you with your purchase.

Is the "Time-Line of Last Day Ho Tour" free to attend?

Yes, the tour is completely free to attend. It is a great opportunity to learn about new products and get your questions answered by a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you may choose to purchase products during the tour if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg