• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Successfully Balance Multiple Recruits and My Own Show as a QVC Host?

In summary, "I Just Signed" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides a free product kit to new consultants when they sign up. To sign up, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and select the "I Just Signed" option. The kit includes various popular Pampered Chef items such as stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. While there is no cost to participate, new consultants will need to cover the cost of shipping and handling for their kit. The products included in the kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized.
kisrae
Gold Member
My fifth recruit last night. She has two shows ready to submit and my 4th recruit has two show submitted and two ready to go.

I'm so happy. But I do know that I have to get my own show inline and keep everyone active.

YAHOOOO! :sing: I did it. I'll have the Q by the end of the month.

bananahuge.gif

You Go Girl-!!!!!!!!I Am Sooooooooooooooo Happy For You!!!!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif

Way to go!!

Way to Go!!!!!:thumbup:

Congrats! That's awesome:)

Awesome, now give me the words to sign 5.

Woohoo! That's AWESOME Ida!! Congratulations!! :)

:balloon: :balloon: WAHOO!!:balloon: :balloon:Slight hijack: Where are you guys getting the animated stuff??

Amanda it will happen. I piggy backed off you know it's your turn. I'm here for your sista.

WAHOO!!!
Great JOB!

Related to Can I Successfully Balance Multiple Recruits and My Own Show as a QVC Host?

1. What is "I Just Signed"?

"I Just Signed" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows new consultants to receive a free product kit when they sign up to become a consultant.

2. How do I sign up for "I Just Signed"?

To sign up for "I Just Signed," simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Us" button. From there, you can select the "I Just Signed" option and follow the prompts to complete your enrollment.

3. What products are included in the "I Just Signed" kit?

The specific products included in the "I Just Signed" kit may vary, but it typically includes popular Pampered Chef items such as stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "I Just Signed"?

There is no cost to participate in "I Just Signed." However, new consultants will be responsible for covering the cost of shipping and handling for their free product kit. This fee is typically around $20.

5. Can I choose which products are included in my "I Just Signed" kit?

No, the products included in the "I Just Signed" kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, the kit is curated with popular and highly-rated Pampered Chef products to help new consultants get started on their journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
gailz2