• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit a Show for a Non-Consultant Host with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, a past consultant who closed her business down last year wants to host a show with you in December. She has ordered from you in the past and mentioned that she cannot get in touch with Pampered Partner Plus, so it seems she is still active. There is a process for resigning which should eliminate the inactivity period.
susan g
Quick question:

I have a person I recruited last fall who did 1 show in January and nothing since and does not want to be a consultant. She hosted a show for me last week. Can I submit under her name and get full comission or will I get a call from Home Office about this?

Please give me your advice-I would like to submit her show today so I can get paid soon!

Technically, she is still a consultant. She has 11 months to turn a show in before she would have to sign a new contract. Since she did a show this year, she has until the end of it before she is no longer a consultant.

12 months after her last show as a consultant, you should be able to submit a show for her as host.

Hmmm, I also have a past consultant that said she closed down her business completely and yet she wants to do a show with me in December. She had a lot of bad experiences and said she was DONE. She has a new job and such.

Do I need to ask her how she closed her business. In other words, is it possible that she contacted HO and followed the steps to leave the employee system completely? I know they recently moved across the country and she's already ordered from me in the last two months. She said PC doesn't even have her new contact information on file and she can't get to Pampered Partner Plus, etc. Now you've got me really wondering... :confused:

There is a process for resigning, outlined on page 16 of the current policies document on CC. I think that sending a letter of resignation will eliminate that 12-month inactivity period (but I'm not 100% sure, so you may want to call on that one).

An inactive consultant can host a show with a different consultant. Why would she do that if she still wanted to sell? If a previous consultant wants to host for you there is no problem even if it has not been 12 months.

The rule is that a director can't host a show for a downline consultant.

Thanks, Beth! :)

Related to Can I Submit a Show for a Non-Consultant Host with The Pampered Chef?

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef party as a recent past consultant?

To host a Pampered Chef party as a recent past consultant, you can reach out to your former consultant or the company's customer service team to request a party link. You can also sign up as a host through the company's website and select "recent past consultant" as your status.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party as a recent past consultant?

As a recent past consultant, you can earn free and discounted products through hosting a party. You can also reconnect with your former customers and potentially build your business again. Additionally, hosting a party can be a fun and social way to earn some extra income.

3. Can I still receive host rewards as a recent past consultant?

Yes, you are still eligible to receive host rewards as a recent past consultant. The amount of rewards you receive will depend on the total sales of your party. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties from your party guests.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for hosting a party as a recent past consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 in order to receive host rewards. However, this requirement may vary depending on the current promotions and offers from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I invite my former customers to my party as a recent past consultant?

Yes, you can invite your former customers to your party as a recent past consultant. This is a great way to reconnect and potentially gain new customers. You can also reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances to invite them to your party and expand your network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • VanessaNorthcutt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies