• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship My Pampered Chef Order to a Different Address?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers drop-shipping services for supply orders, allowing customers to easily enter their shipping information during the ordering process. Bulk ordering options for certain supplies are also available, with customers being able to contact customer service for more information. Supply orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, with the possibility of longer processing times during peak seasons or for back-ordered items. While there are no restrictions on the types of supplies that can be ordered, some items may have quantity limits. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or canceled, but returns or exchanges may be possible as per the company's return policy.
mheat923
sent to another address then my own?

going out of town for 3 weeks want to order some audios and videos to have my own mini conference while I am at my parents...I leave Wed night so it would be better to have it shipped to my dad's business.

How cute are you?! I don't have an answer, but I honestly don't see why you can't change your address for shipping. However, like I said, I don't know, so don't take anything I say as the gospel truth. Good for you for taking your business with you!

Well I ordered my audios and videos plus some Spanish materials to leave at my dad's dealership all to be shipped to his dealership so hopefully it will all be there when I get there Thursday am!

Related to Can I Ship My Pampered Chef Order to a Different Address?

1. Can I have a supply order shipped directly to my customers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers drop-shipping services for supply orders. You can easily enter your customer's shipping information during the ordering process.

2. Can I order supplies in bulk for a discounted price?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for certain supplies. You can contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and availability.

3. How long does it take for supply orders to be processed and shipped?

Supply orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, it may take longer during peak seasons or for certain back-ordered items.

4. Are there any restrictions on what supplies I can order?

There are no restrictions on the types of supplies you can order, but some items may have quantity limits. You can check the product page or contact customer service for more information.

5. Can I cancel or modify a supply order after it has been placed?

Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or canceled. However, you may be able to return or exchange items once you receive your order. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blestmom
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies