• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie to Pampered Chef: Can I Link Online Sales to My Show?

In summary, you can link your online sales to your show by setting up a personalized online sales link through your Pampered Chef consultant account. To set up this link, log into your account, go to the "My Show" tab, and select "Personalized Show Link". Customers must use your link for their purchases to count towards your show. You can track your online sales and see which customers have made purchases through your consultant account. Additionally, you can offer special promotions and discounts through your personalized link.
babywings76
Gold Member
I don't have my own website yet because I'm new. I have had several people ask me if they can order from the main PC website and have a way to link it to my show. Is that possible? I thought I read somewhere that you don't get a commission on on-line sales. If that's right, then if people order from the outlet and such it won't go towards SAT, right?

I feel like I need to apologize for all my silly questions and remarks. I hope you all are tolerant to my newness and inexperience with this stuff. :blushing:

No they cannot. You have to have a website for them to do that. They can look at the catalog at the PC website but they must call or email you with their order or it will go into the lead system and not on the show.

PS: The only dumb question is the one not asked! :chef:

You can have a PWS if you aren't qualified yet. You can only collect orders from a show though, not outlet orders yet.

And just because you're new doesn't mean that you can't have a website. You can sign up for one as soon as you have your PC debit card.

How much does it cost to start one? Monthly fees or yearly?

I believe $96 a year. I don't recall what the 6 month rate is.

The 6 mo. rate is $54.

And you do make commission on on-line orders and they do count in the SAT.

Thanks for the info!

Related to Newbie to Pampered Chef: Can I Link Online Sales to My Show?

1. Can I link my online sales to my show?

Yes, you can definitely link your online sales to your show. This can be done by setting up a personalized online sales link through your Pampered Chef consultant account. This link can then be shared with your customers, who can shop directly from your show and have their purchases count towards your sales.

2. How do I set up my personalized online sales link?

To set up your personalized online sales link, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Show" tab. Click on "My Show Assistant" and then select "Personalized Show Link". From there, you can customize your link and share it with your customers.

3. Do my customers need to use my personalized link for their purchases to count towards my show?

Yes, in order for your customers' purchases to count towards your show, they will need to use your personalized online sales link. This ensures that their purchases are linked to your show and your sales will be credited accordingly.

4. Can I track my online sales and see which customers have made purchases?

Yes, you can track your online sales through your consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Show" tab and click on "My Show Assistant". From there, you can view your online sales and see which customers have made purchases through your personalized link.

5. Can I offer my customers special promotions or discounts through my personalized online sales link?

Yes, you can offer your customers special promotions or discounts through your personalized online sales link. This can be done by adding product bundles or setting up a discount code specifically for your online show. These promotions and discounts will only be available to customers who shop through your personalized link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • luvmypomeranian