• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell HCW Items at My Show Today?

In summary, the host only has a pink trio bowl that can only be earned by having a May show. The three pink HWC guest specials (gloves, scrubbie brush and scoop) can be purchased by guests or hosts. As many of them as they want :)
RunawayChef
I have my second show today and I was wondering if folks can buy the HCW items, or can they just earn them???

Thanks a million

The host only HWC item (pink trio bowl) can only be earned by having a May show. The three pink HWC guest specials (gloves, scrubbie brush and scoop) can be purchased by guests or hosts. As many of them as they want :)

so you can earn them by spending $60 or you can just buy them outright, right?

You can just buy them. You don't have to spend $60.

The guest specials are sometimes confusing. Some months it's spend XX and get the special free. Other months such as HWC in May it's they may purchase this/these exclusive item/items in this month only for XX. So this time there is no limit to their order, they won't get it free regardless. If they want they can JUST purchase an HWC product and nothing else. This month they are products like any other (as far as ordering goes) but will not be available on a show in June, July etc. They're exclusive to May. And every May it's different pink products so if they don't get them now they can't get them next May. Not usually anyway. Hope that helps!

Ok, you guys are AWESOME.

RunawayChef said:
Ok, you guys are AWESOME.

Nah, just Canadian eh! :D kidding! ;)

Good luck at your show and have fun! :)

I looked in the flyer section and can't find an order form for the HWC items. Anyone know where I can find one :)

Amy ,
Just FYI you don't need to have the "HWC only" order forms. Those products can be added to a regular order form at a show.
good luck today!

kcjodih said:
Nah, just Canadian eh! :D kidding! ;)

Good luck at your show and have fun! :)

That's right sister!:p

Related to Can I Sell HCW Items at My Show Today?

What is "Need Help Quick!"?

"Need Help Quick!" is a service provided by Pampered Chef that offers personalized cooking and kitchen advice to help you with any kitchen-related questions or issues you may have in a timely manner.

How do I access "Need Help Quick!"?

To access "Need Help Quick!", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Need Help Quick!" button. You will then be prompted to enter your question or concern and a team of experts will assist you.

Is there a limit to the number of questions I can ask through "Need Help Quick!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask through "Need Help Quick!". Our team of experts is here to help you with any and all of your kitchen needs.

Are there any additional fees for using "Need Help Quick!"?

No, there are no additional fees for using "Need Help Quick!". This service is included with your Pampered Chef membership and is available to you at no extra cost.

What types of questions can I ask through "Need Help Quick!"?

You can ask any kitchen-related questions through "Need Help Quick!", including recipe substitutions, cooking techniques, and product recommendations. Our team of experts is here to assist you with all of your kitchen needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies
Views
Admin Greg