• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Finally Did It!!! Now How Do I Post It!!!

In summary, Heather attempted to create a flyer but ran into problems. She then looked for help on the HCW forums and found a tutorial on how to create a flyer. She submitted her finished product and received compliments from other members.
Morvin
okay I am the worst when it comes to making flyers and letters and such!! Well I want to do the HCW team thing that I found on here but I was looking for a base letter to mail out or to drop off at hospitals and Dr's offices. Well I couldn't find one so I have been working all night (I'm not kidding!) and I have come up with something that I am very happy with and I would live to post it one here so I can finally give back a little but I can't figure out how to do it!!!! Have I told you how bad I am with the whole computer thing!!! If anyone can help I would apreciate it!!!

thank you
heather

Click the 'go advanced' button like you are making a post, then scroll down a little and 'add attachments'. Find it in your computer and upload. Close that box and it should show up in your post... good luck!

okay I tried and it says: upload of file failed what did I do wronge?

heather

hmmm- what program is the file in?

Word ....word....word

heather

Can you save it to your desktop and find it that way? Maybe? I don't really know how that would help but it might work??

i will work on it

depends on the size of the file you created. I think it will only upload 2MB for a word doc. If you right click the file and go down to properties it should tell you how big the file is. That could be the problem on why you can not post it. I know it has done it to me a couple times.

no luck!! I know there are rules about what you can put on flyers but what are they and are there restrictions to just posting them here? so that way you guys can tell me if I can use it or not. I'm so sad!!

heather

o kay I just checked and it is 2.02 MB so that means I can't post it?

heather

yeah you can't post it cause it is over 2.00MB. Sorry :( would love to see what you did, I bet it is great.

sad sad sad day!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :(

okay so i took the picture off to reduce the size and I tried again and now it says invalid file I must be cursed!!!:mad:

heather

if you like I'll see if I can get it on here. My email is [email protected] I don't mind helping out. maybe we can get it up here. Completely up to you.

i just emailed it to you thank you for offering to help!! Everyone here is so great!!

heather

Morvin said:
i just emailed it to you thank you for offering to help!! Everyone here is so great!!

heather

Here it is. I made a few small changes. Shrunk the file size a lot, put in the registered trademark, and a few other small things. As always I've included a pdf version where members that do not have word can stamp their contact info.

Attachments

• 2007 HWC Flyer 307.doc
    268 KB · Views: 448
  • 2007 HWC Flyer 307_pdf.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 277
And I should have added. Looks great heather. Thanks for sharing. :D

I got the email, working on it now. I'll see what I can do.

Thank you so much!! I don't know why I have so much trouble with this stuff!! I can talk to anyone but make me write something and all panick starts!!

Thank you again
Heather

tlennhoff said:
Here it is. I made a few small changes. Shrunk the file size a lot, put in the registered trademark, and a few other small things. As always I've included a pdf version where members that do not have word can stamp their contact info.

Looks like Tasha beat me too it. LOL :) Glad we got it up there for you Heather. It looks great you did an awesome job on it!

Morvin said:
Thank you so much!! I don't know why I have so much trouble with this stuff!! I can talk to anyone but make me write something and all panick starts!!

Thank you again
Heather

Glad I could help. I used to write training manuals for the microsoft office products so I'm pretty good with them and love to solve file/format problems. Thanks for letting me play tonight. :p

good to know where i can find help in the future!!!

heather

Way to Go!! That is a great flyer! I love the idea of "Join my team!"

here is more!! I did itOkay here is another page that I will mail along with that first letter. But I think I posted it all on my own!!

Anyway check these one out I'm on a roll!!:D :D :D

Thanks
Heather

Attachments

• Together We Can HWC flyer attachment.doc
    151.5 KB · Views: 342
Morvin said:
Okay here is another page that I will mail along with that first letter. But I think I posted it all on my own!!

Thanks
Heather

Looks great. Here it is in PDF for those that don't have word. I think the pdf program I bought was one of the best investments I've ever made. :D

Attachments

• Together We Can HWC flyer attachment pdf.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 266
Those are so great! Heather, how are you incorporating this into your shows as well as still getting "normal" bookings?

Thank you so much I plan on using these letters to mail out to past host and guest and everyone else I know(HE HE) also I plan on drop copies off at Dr. offices, hospital, health clubs, schools, EVERYWHERE!!(HE HE) I paln on just giving a speal at my shows about the options of hosting a show or just becoming a team captain.

Thanks
heather

AMAZING JOB!!!! they look great!!! Thanks to all!!!
Leah

I tried to open both of the documents Morvin did but I keep getting a page that says I must be logged in to view this page. If I try to log in, I get an error saying I was unable to connect. Any idea why this is happening??

chefjo said:
I tried to open both of the documents Morvin did but I keep getting a page that says I must be logged in to view this page. If I try to log in, I get an error saying I was unable to connect. Any idea why this is happening??

Not sure. You might want to try right-clicking over the file and downloading it to your computer and then open the one on your computer. This is a fairly common problem on the net. I find that 90% of the time the right-click/download solves the problem.

tlennhoff said:

Thanks for getting these posted. I did see a mistake. It should read "in their lifetime" not this year. HO sent us an e-mail about that and the corrected flyer is on CC.

Other than that they are great!!!!! Thanks Tasha for getting these posted and thanks Heather for creating them!!!!!!:)

Morvin said:
Okay here is another page that I will mail along with that first letter. But I think I posted it all on my own!!

Thanks
Heather

Good job, Heather--you succeeded in posted an attachment!:D

I'm glad that I'm not the only one asking how to post! For the longest time on this site, I would just post replies to threads but then I found out how to start them. I was one of those thread stealers...because I didn't know how to start my own!!! lol

Related to I Finally Did It!!! Now How Do I Post It!!!

1. How do I post my flyer or letter on here?

To post your flyer or letter on here, you can either upload it as an image or copy and paste the text directly into your post. If you choose to upload it as an image, make sure it is a clear and legible image so others can easily read it. If you choose to copy and paste the text, make sure you format it correctly and check for any typos or errors before posting.

2. Is there a base letter I can use for the HCW team thing?

Unfortunately, there is no specific base letter provided for the HCW team thing. However, you can use your own creativity and personalize your letter or flyer to make it stand out and catch the attention of hospitals and doctors' offices. This can help make your efforts more effective in promoting the HCW team.

3. How can I give back by posting my flyer or letter?

By posting your flyer or letter, you are helping to spread the word and promote the HCW team to hospitals and doctors' offices. This can potentially bring in more customers and support for the HCW team, allowing them to continue their mission and make a positive impact in the community.

4. Can someone help me with posting my flyer or letter?

If you are having trouble with posting your flyer or letter, you can reach out to the community for assistance. Many members are willing to help and offer tips or guidance on how to post your material effectively. You can also reach out to the HCW team for any specific questions or concerns.

5. Do I need to be good with computers to post my flyer or letter?

No, you do not need to be an expert in computers to post your flyer or letter. As long as you have a basic understanding of how to upload images or copy and paste text, you should be able to post your material successfully. If you are still having trouble, don't hesitate to ask for help from the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies