• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Reschedule My Canceled Show for May?

!If she wants to do it in May, stress HWC! Everyone knows at least 1 person affected by breast cancer.
redsoxgirl
I was supposed to have a show this coming Sunday and she canceled because only 2 people said they'd come.

I'm trying to reschedule her for May. We'll see how that goes.

Oooo... one of my freinds might throw an impromptu party together for me on Sunday!!

She really wants the carving and/or cheese board!!!

Wow! I was coming on to say sorry for the cancellation.....but I guess now I need to say congratulations for the booking!

Great job filling the date!

Why not have the host turn it into a catty show? If people can't come, let her gather the orders? I agree its better to do a "real" show, but you could also book her future show in the catalog show so she can get 2 host specials.

Just a thought!

Glad you may be able to rebook it - that is great on such short notice.

Don't let cancellations get you discouraged though. They will happen from time to time. My philosophy is I would rather have them cancel and reschedule than waist my time and theirs. Although, I have done several successful shows with only 2-3 people there.

dont feel bad. I just had my first cancellation too. And I have not even had a real first show yet. She only had 2 RSVP's so she decided it was not worth it (one of the RSVP's was someone who wasnt going to order).
I was so bummed, but then I got some people to place a catty order for me. It only totaled 200.00 in commisionable sales, but made me feel better.
Good for you for filling the date though.

I try to never let anyone cancel! There's always someone who didn't RSVP who will show up. You can always encourage the host to tell those who did RSVP to bring a friend. I even tell my hosts that we can still have fun with only two guests, sometimes those are most fun shows! My show on Saturday only had two guests, right now she's just under $400. I do stress outside orders to the hosts with low attendance.

vwpamperedchef said:
Why not have the host turn it into a catty show? If people can't come, let her gather the orders? I agree its better to do a "real" show, but you could also book her future show in the catalog show so she can get 2 host specials.

Just a thought!

I'll honeslty be surprised if she holds her show ever. She brought her daughter to the show she booked from and her dauther (who's about 6 or 7) begged her to have a party and it seemed like that was the only reason why she wanted to hold one.

Maybe I could get her to do a Mom (or Dad) and me show with her daughters friends for when it gets warmer. Maybe I'll try that angle.

redsoxgirl said:
I'll honeslty be surprised if she holds her show ever. She brought her daughter to the show she booked from and her dauther (who's about 6 or 7) begged her to have a party and it seemed like that was the only reason why she wanted to hold one.

Maybe I could get her to do a Mom (or Dad) and me show with her daughters friends for when it gets warmer. Maybe I'll try that angle.
If she wants to do it in May, stress HWC! Everyone knows at least 1 person affected by breast cancer. Or if she doesn't actually want to have a show, she if she'll make it a fundraiser.

nice back up...way to fill in the show

What is the cancellation policy for Pampered Chef parties?

The cancellation policy for Pampered Chef parties is that you can cancel or reschedule your party up to 24 hours before the scheduled date and time. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will be charged a $50 fee.

Can I reschedule my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can reschedule your Pampered Chef party up to 24 hours before the scheduled date and time. Please contact your consultant to make any changes to the party date and time.

Will I receive a refund if I cancel my Pampered Chef party?

If you cancel your Pampered Chef party within 24 hours of the scheduled date and time, you will not receive a refund. However, if you cancel or reschedule before the 24-hour mark, you will not be charged any fees.

What if I need to cancel my Pampered Chef party due to an emergency?

If you need to cancel your Pampered Chef party due to an emergency, please contact your consultant immediately. They will work with you to find a solution and may waive any cancellation fees.

Can I cancel my Pampered Chef party and still receive my host rewards?

If you cancel your Pampered Chef party, you will not be eligible for host rewards. Host rewards are only earned when the party is held and sales are made. However, if you reschedule your party, you can still earn host rewards when the party is held.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
angel7581
Replies