• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Request a Different Supervisor if I'm Unhappy with My Current One?

I used to go to every meeting until my recruiter left and now I only go to the cluster meetings. I try to attend the monthly meetings but I'm always busy. :(I always try to go to the monthly meetings but I'm always busy. :(
hollimorales2710
Just curious, if you are butting heads with your recruiter and haven't heard from you director, can you request to be under someone else?

Sadly no ... but you can have hospitality!

I drive 40 miles one way to meetings when I can because my hospitality group is so much more HOSPITABLE than mine!

My recruiter feels the same way as I do ... and we dream about the day she promotes to team leader or director! Then it would be only 25 miles to a meeting! (Even though the team I'm technically on is like 18 miles from my house.) We used to be under a director who was closer! I always said that if we picked our director going in then why can't we pick our director now?

How bad is it? What about your upline? If your recruiter is not supportive or not very strong, then maybe deal directly with your upline.

Strange that you haven't heard from your Director. Did you check your spam mail?You can get her e-mail address & her phone # from corporate & call her. ;)Let her know you want her support & she just might step up to the job. :D

Since joining (Sept 1st) I only heard from my director via email saying she was on vacation and missed her flight home but will be home that following monday. This email was in regards to our cluster meeting. No welcome greeting or anything. With my recruit she was so active in getting me to join and once I did all I basically get is a "if you have any questions I'm here" kinda deal. But its in a sense that when she reply's she is talking to me like I am ignorant or I am bothering her. At my very first show, she just said she would attend and if I had any questions she would help me, but when I asked what the name of a product was she would say "I dont know". She did not give me any advice on how to set up for my show, how to pack, what to say not to say nothing. I went into my first show only knowing what I studied...which I studies my butt off for my show. Honestly this site and Pampered Chef on Fb has been more helpful than my recruiter. It was very discouraging at first. It wasnt till my second show I realized the confidence I have to go forward with this business with or without help. Sorry, I vented. I just wished I would have local support.

On your commission statement your recruiter, director and next upline person are listed. Call HO and ask for the number of your upline director. Personally, I would send an email to all of them and state how you feel in a nice way. Try to clear the air and give them the benefit of the doubt. It could be that they are going through some life challenges right now and that you have slipped through the cracks. No excuse for it but hopefully they will be upset, realize they have failed with you and make the turn around to support you that you need.

I agree. I'd send an email to both your recruiter and director stating you're interested in more help and specifically on what and how. Everyone has different levels and styles of interest and support needs. They may think you're a self starter who reaches out as needed. A simple misunderstanding.

We all have different styles and approaches. I have some on the team who never replied or returned calls and I assumed wanted to be left alone. When I reduced my communication, they reached out requesting more contact. It helped me know what they need and how they want to be contacted. I have others who have never returned my calls or surveys asking for info with their goals and needs, but they are quick to be hurt and let others know if I do not call them back within the hour. Some who asked that I let them be until they need something. I go with their feedback.

We as directors are here to help and support, but we ask for your patience and understanding that we are doing so for many across the board and that we have life challenges too. I always suggest to my team to schedule time so that we have uninterrupted and a standing time. I would recommend you email your director asking for an appointed time to chat. Then you can have her focused one on one time.

Or email your challenges and questions so she can reply and help you. Do you attend the monthly meetings?

Related to Can I Request a Different Supervisor if I'm Unhappy with My Current One?

1. Can I change who I'm under in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can change who you are under in Pampered Chef by contacting your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to assist you in making the change.

2. How do I change who I'm under in Pampered Chef?

To change who you are under in Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your consultant or the customer service team and provide them with the necessary information. They will guide you through the process and make the change for you.

3. Is there a fee to change who I'm under in Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to change who you are under in Pampered Chef. However, if you are switching consultants, you may need to transfer your account to the new consultant, which may involve a small fee.

4. Can I change who I'm under in Pampered Chef multiple times?

Yes, you can change who you are under in Pampered Chef multiple times. However, it is recommended to stick with one consultant to build a strong relationship and receive consistent support and training.

5. Will changing who I'm under affect my consultant status or rewards?

No, changing who you are under in Pampered Chef will not affect your consultant status or rewards. Your sales and team will still be credited to you, and you will continue to receive any rewards or benefits based on your individual performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies