• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Qualify 20 and Maintain Sales in One Year?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you can qualify for 20 in a year as long as you meet the sales and recruiting requirements. These sales requirements include having at least $15,000 in retail sales within your first year and recruiting at least 3 new team members who each have at least $1,000 in retail sales within their first year. Your status as a part-time consultant does not affect your ability to qualify. If you do not qualify, you can continue as a consultant but will not receive the bonuses and incentives.
PamperedK
Silver Member
We find out soon what our trip is....and when I break it down, I will need to qualify 20 and maintain the sales I had this year to make it. This year, I qualified 14 with 2 kitnappers. My goal for this year is better host coaching to increase attendance and sales and to build a huge recruiting lead list. Right now, my lead list has like....5 people on it because I tend to only focus on the HOT HOT HOT leads, not on the 'maybe someday' people.

Is it possible?!!?!

anything is possible, right? People do this, so I would go and get the CD's of top recruiters and listen to them over the holidays~you could hear something you haven't heard before OR hear something again that fits where you are better!

yep!
Call me if you want to brainstorm:devil:

1. Can I qualify for 20 in a year if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as you meet the sales and recruiting requirements, you can qualify for 20 in a year as a new consultant.

2. What are the sales requirements to qualify for 20 in a year?

To qualify for 20 in a year, you must have at least $15,000 in retail sales within your first year as a consultant.

3. Do I need to recruit new team members to qualify for 20 in a year?

Yes, in addition to meeting the sales requirements, you must recruit at least 3 new team members who each have at least $1,000 in retail sales within their first year.

4. Can I qualify for 20 in a year if I am only a part-time consultant?

Yes, as long as you meet the sales and recruiting requirements, your status as a part-time consultant does not affect your ability to qualify for 20 in a year.

5. What happens if I don't qualify for 20 in a year?

If you do not qualify for 20 in a year, you will still be able to continue as a consultant, but you will not receive the bonuses and incentives associated with the program. You can try again in the following year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheila