• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Purchase Gift Certificates in Canada from PC Canada?

In summary, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate in Canada by visiting their website or contacting a local consultant. The gift certificates can be used at any Pampered Chef location in Canada for online or in-person purchases. To redeem a gift certificate, simply enter the code at checkout for online purchases or present it to a consultant for in-person purchases. Only one gift certificate can be used per purchase, but you can pay the remaining balance with another form of payment. Pampered Chef gift certificates do not expire, but it is recommended to use them within a reasonable amount of time for the best selection of products.
Miguel
Hello! Being a newbie, I found something out last night that I thought I'd share. PC Canada does NOT have gift certificates. A customer asked me last night so I called HO and asked and got the official answer. Too bad!!:(

Make your own. :) That's what I do.

Marg said:
Make your own. :) That's what I do.

Hi Marg,
Have not seen you for awhile. Just wanted to know how the newest Munchkin is doing???:D

I make mine as well. The GC would only be redeemable through me. There are some great GC files here. Just type in gift certificates in the search.

Hey Ginger!
Thanks for asking. He's great - growing like a weed. I cannot believe that he is four months old already!
I signed another recruit yesterday - that's four! Unfortunately 3 are inactive...sigh...but only one more to get back to FD status and go to Leadership in Calgary!

Marg said:
Hey Ginger!
Thanks for asking. He's great - growing like a weed. I cannot believe that he is four months old already!
I signed another recruit yesterday - that's four! Unfortunately 3 are inactive...sigh...but only one more to get back to FD status and go to Leadership in Calgary!

Great to hear on both counts!! Keep up the great work....:D

Related to Can I Purchase Gift Certificates in Canada from PC Canada?

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate in Canada?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate in Canada, you can either visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. Our gift certificates are available in various denominations and can be used towards any Pampered Chef product or cooking experience.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate at any location in Canada?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used at any Pampered Chef location in Canada. This includes both online orders and in-person purchases with a consultant.

3. How do I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout when making an online purchase. If you are making a purchase with a consultant, present the gift certificate to them at the time of purchase.

4. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

No, only one gift certificate can be used per purchase. However, if the purchase amount exceeds the value of the gift certificate, you can pay the remaining balance with another form of payment.

5. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time. However, it is recommended to use them within a reasonable amount of time to ensure the best selection of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Maragib