• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Pink Items Through Pampered Partner?

L
ltkacz
I'm trying to order a couple of mini measure alls via a personal order and Pampered Partner keeps telling me I cannot. What am I doing wrong? I know this is possible, just can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks.

Have you updated your products list? Is it giving you a reason to not be able to? Are the samples showing up? Make sure you do not have the order dated wrong and you have it as a "sample order" or anything like that.

I have it dated for today &....I have it under personal order. I've done all the updates. I can pull up the item, but then a msg comes up saying you cannot place this order. Don't know what's wrong.

ltkacz said:
I have it under personal order. I've done all the updates. I can pull up the item, but then a msg comes up saying you cannot place this order. Don't know what's wrong.
You can only order 1 of each before the month of the special and the HWC items are only available to us on a SUPPLY order.

BethCooks4U said:
You can only order 1 of each before the month of the special and the HWC items are only available to us on a SUPPLY order.

Sorry, about "sample" I guess I jsut had in my mind it was a sample of them. You can tell I haven't ordered any.

jrstephens said:
Sorry, about "sample" I guess I jsut had in my mind it was a sample of them. You can tell I haven't ordered any.
Well, it was an easy mistake. At first the HWC products WERE in the samples drop down on PP but they sent out a notice that it was to be ordered only as a supply order and did an update on PP.

I thought on the 23rd that we could order on a non-commisionable personal order. Are we limited to how many we can order that way?

Help Whip Cancer® Guest Special samples are only available as write-ins on the supply order form. I've been told that if you list these items on any different order type, it will result in a delay in receiving your products. And I know a few of you can vouch for that :(

The products, prices and item numbers are listed below:
Pink Flexible Scraper $6 #FL65
Pink Nylon Knife $4.50 #FL66
Mini Measure-All® Cup $5.50 #FL67

Samples are available to order April 1 to May 31.

Tasha, I beleive you're thinking of the mid-season product samples that will become available for order April 23-May 31. The collection's retail price is $129.50, but the special price for Consultants is only $64.75!

1. Why am I unable to order pink items through Pampered Partner?

There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that the pink items you are trying to order are out of stock. Another possibility is that there may be a technical issue with the website. You can try contacting Pampered Partner's customer service for further assistance.

2. Can I order mini measure alls through a personal order?

Yes, you should be able to order mini measure alls through a personal order. Make sure you are logged into your Pampered Partner account and that the items are available for purchase.

3. What is the process for ordering pink items through Pampered Partner?

To order pink items through Pampered Partner, you will need to log into your account and navigate to the pink items section. From there, you can select the items you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout.

4. Is there a limit to the number of pink items I can order?

There is no set limit to the number of pink items you can order through Pampered Partner. However, keep in mind that some items may be limited in stock and may sell out quickly.

5. What should I do if I am still having trouble ordering pink items through Pampered Partner?

If you are still having trouble ordering pink items through Pampered Partner, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the issue persists, you can reach out to customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedinAvon