• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Overcome Issues with my Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, the user is having trouble registering for Pampered Partner and is frustrated because they cannot pursue the program. They are also having trouble with their order not going through because they are inactive. Finally, they are having trouble finding people to help them with their shows.
iheartmypanda
I keep trying to submit a kit enhancement order but it keeps telling me my username and or password is wrong! (this is my first time using pampered partner)

I do not know what to do!

Also I am really frustrated because now I am at a point where I can pursue pampered chef but I feel unmotivated. I really want to go to sales meeting but the lovely director I was teamed up with lives basically in the other side of the city that I cannot get to... I especially cannot go to the sales meetings. :(

Any advice and help would be appreciated!

Mariana

Can you sign in on the PC website to get into your account? That is the same username and password you use for PP. Also, check in the set-up of your PP to make sure you entered it right the first time b/c it automatically fills that in for you.

With the being kit enhancement I am assuming you have successfully signed on before with PP?

I am assuming that PP works the same in Canada as it does in the USA?

For the director issue, you can get a hospitality director, someone closer that can help you...For Pampered Partner, your username is C + your consultant number (no spaces...and obviously not the +) ..and your password is the same as for Consultant's Corner.

Ok. So what I don't understand is this:
when I'm registering pampered partner it says- 02-_____
so.. do I add the 02 that is part of my number? and it doesn't mention a c...

so this is what is looks like: [02][______]

how do I enter in my number? I deleted pp and reinstalled it to do it all over. Now I need to enter it right.

Thank you so much for your help!

Panda, where in Canada are....you are always welcome in my cluster!!

ok, so mine says....
02 - 025287 (which is my consultant number)

you should be able to enter this into your user profile - don't forget to do your December Updates also.

But, maybe add an N in front of the consultant number. Not sure why this worked but it did.

pm me with questions if needed.

Misty

Try calling tech support - they are wonderful adn will wal you through any troubles you are having.

And then call your director and ask her to set you up with a hopsitality director who lives closer to you.

Thank you so much everyone!
I finally figured the darn thing out. :p

My order did not go through though because I am inactive. ???
ok... how do I become active again? Do a show?

ughhh. I think God does not want me doing pampered chef! :p Nothing goes right. All the people that said they would do shows for me changed their minds and I do not know anyone else.

siiigh.

anyways, thanks for the help with pampered parnter everyone!

Mariana

btw. I am in Toronto Ontario but as in downtown Toronto.

In America it is a $200 order that reactivates.

In the US you become active again as soon as you've submitted $200. I expect that you need to do more in Canada, I'd call HO and confirm how to handle this. Good luck.

It's $300 in Canada.
Which director did they team you up with? I know a great director that's close to downtown. I can PM you her name and number if you'd like.

The 'hospitality director' program is a great option. I have a wonderful director, but we're eight time zones apart. She linked me up with a local director who treats her hospitality consultants as part of her team....includes us in all the training and cluster meetings. My director and I email almost every day and talk a couple times a month...but having a hospitality director here helps with the quick questions and hands-on stuff. This kind of arrangement may help you as well!

Good luck!!!

1. What are the most common issues with Pampered Chef products?

The most common issues reported with Pampered Chef products include defects or damages, missing parts, and difficulty with assembly or use.

2. How can I return or exchange a defective product?

If you receive a defective product, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will provide you with instructions on how to return or exchange the product for a replacement.

3. What should I do if I am missing parts from my product?

If you are missing parts from your product, please contact our customer service team. They will work with you to provide the missing parts or offer a replacement.

4. What do I do if I am having trouble using or assembling a product?

If you are having difficulty using or assembling a product, please refer to the product manual or instructional videos on our website. If you still need assistance, you can contact our customer service team for further support.

5. Are there any warranties or guarantees for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, our products also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ltkacz