• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order a Heart Without Doing a Show This Month?

In summary, you can place an order for a heart without hosting a Pampered Chef show this month either through a consultant or the website. There is no minimum order requirement and you will not earn any host rewards or discounts. However, your order will count towards a future show if you decide to host one. There are currently no special promotions or deals, but monthly specials and discounts are available.
SilverCeladon
I want one. Thanks!

You can do an individual order for it, but it'll be $14 plus your discount. If you order it with a regular order on a show it's $10.

As a consultant you can order one in a non-commissionable personal order. It would be $10 minus your discount plus the $4 shipping plus tax. I believe you would have to do it before the last day of the month.

Related to Can I Order a Heart Without Doing a Show This Month?

1. Can I still place an order for a heart without hosting a Pampered Chef show this month?

Yes, you can absolutely place an order for a heart without hosting a show. You can either place an individual order through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement to purchase a heart without hosting a show?

There is no minimum order requirement to purchase a heart without hosting a show. You can purchase as many or as few items as you'd like.

3. Can I earn any host rewards or discounts when ordering a heart without hosting a show?

Unfortunately, you will not be eligible for any host rewards or discounts when purchasing a heart without hosting a show. These rewards are exclusive to our hosts who open their homes to share our products with their friends and family.

4. Will my order for a heart count towards a future show if I decide to host one?

Yes, your order for a heart will count towards a future show if you decide to host one. Our consultants can help you track your orders and make sure they are applied towards any future shows you decide to host.

5. Are there any special promotions or deals for ordering a heart without hosting a show?

At this time, there are no special promotions or deals for ordering a heart without hosting a show. However, we do offer monthly specials and discounts that you can take advantage of when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies