• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Lose 10 Pounds with Medifast Before My Vacation to Las Vegas?

In summary, the author started the day after Thanksgiving and is hoping to lose 10 pounds by the time they leave for a vacation to go to Las Vegas in December. They report that the food so far is good, but that the first 2 days were hard to get through because of the Thanksgiving feast. They are back to work and will not have food sitting in front of them. Their stepmother had a $90,000 bill for surgery not too long ago, and their friend who used Medifast successfully lost weight gradually and reintroduced real food in small portions.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I just started the day after Thanksgiving. I am hoping to loose 10 pounds by the time we leave for vacation to go to Las Vegas on Dec 12th. Everyone I have talked to has loved it and lost 10-20 pounds in the first 2-3 weeks. The food so far is good. I haven't had any complaints yet, the first 2 days were hard to get through with levftover pie sitting around. I keep telling my husband and daughter to get it ate. Now I am back to work so I don't have food sitting in front of me.

I need all the help I can get. I want to loose the 25 pounds I put on from my 2 kids.

I've had to ride in an ambulance twice. Once you see the bill, that's the Medifastest you'll ever want to go again.

I did Medifast. Once you start eating again, the weight is likely to return. For me, the best thing that worked for me was Overeater's Anon. Once I quit going, I kept the weight off for quite a few years. Then I did the Divorce diet and now I am fat and happy (????) again. Ok, I am happy in my relationship, but not in my fat suit!!

Hey, if it works, then do it. Everyone is different and what may work for one may not work for another.

And, with KG's comment, my secretary's husband just had a stent put in his heart and stayed at the hospital for a couple days....the bill was close to $30,000:eek: :eek: . Luckily, he is retired army!

baychef said:
And, with KG's comment, my secretary's husband just had a stent put in his heart and stayed at the hospital for a couple days....the bill was close to $30,000:eek: :eek: . Luckily, he is retired army!

Oh my what a bill.

My step mom had a $90k bill for her recent surgery. :)

I have health insurance with my job and I can not imagine those that do not have insurance. How do they cover this?

Sorry, didn't mean to detract from the Medifast post.

cookinmama said:
I just started the day after Thanksgiving. Love MediFast.From Oct 15 2006 until Sept this year I lost 65#, keeping them off too. PM me for more info, there are a few products in the line I won't eat.Might have some goodies you would like that doen't suit my taste. Good health to you!

AWESOME RESULTS!!!!! Congratulations!!! When I did it, there was only shakes and bars. Maybe it is time for me to look into this too!!

I had a friend use Medifast with great success. She slowly introduced real food in small portions and is doing well.

Related to Can I Lose 10 Pounds with Medifast Before My Vacation to Las Vegas?

1. What is Medifast?

Medifast is a weight loss program that offers portion-controlled meals and snacks, along with support and guidance, to help individuals lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way.

2. How does Medifast work?

Medifast works by providing users with a structured meal plan that is designed to promote weight loss. The program consists of five meals per day, including shakes, bars, soups, and other meal replacements, along with one self-prepared meal. The meals are low in calories and carbohydrates, and high in protein, fiber, and essential nutrients.

3. Does Medifast require any special equipment or supplements?

No, Medifast does not require any special equipment or supplements. The program provides all necessary meals and snacks, and users are encouraged to drink plenty of water throughout the day.

4. Will I be hungry on Medifast?

Medifast is designed to keep users feeling satisfied and full throughout the day. The meals and snacks are nutritionally balanced and should help prevent feelings of hunger. However, everyone's experience may vary and it is important to follow the program as directed.

5. Is Medifast safe for everyone?

Medifast is generally considered safe for most individuals. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or exercise program, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any medications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered1224