• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get Replacement Parts for My Egg Slicer?.

In summary, there are three types of egg slicer replacement parts: cutting wires, slicing discs, and base plates. The specific replacement part needed will vary depending on the brand and model of the egg slicer, and it is recommended to consult the instruction manual or contact the manufacturer for information. Most replacement parts are dishwasher safe, but it is best to check the product instructions. Individual replacement parts can be purchased from Pampered Chef, making it a more cost-effective and environmentally friendly option compared to buying a whole new egg slicer. The frequency of replacement will depend on usage and care, and it is recommended to regularly inspect for signs of wear or damage.
stacieka
How "new" is the ESP? I have a customer who has had hers 6 years and the wires are finaly going. Can I get replacements for them?

stacieka said:
How "new" is the ESP? I have a customer who has had hers 6 years and the wires are finaly going. Can I get replacements for them?

It hasn't changed since I bought my opriginal one in 1999

Thanks! I wasnt sure if it had been redesigned or anythign ...so how do I order rplacement wires?

It's in the Products and Recipes part of your Recipe for Success binder in the way back before you get to the B Section.

dannyzmom said:
It hasn't changed since I bought my opriginal one in 1999

Actually, I think it was re-designed or improved in some way. It's been a long time (5 yrs?) but I think I received a new one in the mail because there was some design flaw. Either way I do remember that the replacement wires fit both.

A call to the HO might tell you if it has changed...just for curiosity's sake :)

If you use PP, add a Non-Commission order, and choose replacement part as the type of order.

They pay tax on the item, but NO SHIPPING and it is shipped directly to them.

This does NOT count as guest sales at a show....it is just a convenience offered to PC customers.

Also, the MOST requested replacement part is the egg slicer wire, so I always have one on hand, so they can pay me $4.00 at the show and take it home with them. Then, I just re-order another one. That REALLY seems to make them happy!

HTH

Related to Can I Get Replacement Parts for My Egg Slicer?.

What are the different types of egg slicer replacement parts available?

There are typically three types of egg slicer replacement parts: cutting wires, slicing discs, and base plates. Cutting wires are used to slice eggs into thin, even slices. Slicing discs are used for creating wedges or cubes. Base plates are the bottom portion of the egg slicer that holds the eggs in place while slicing.

How do I know which replacement part I need for my egg slicer?

The type of replacement part you need will depend on the brand and model of your egg slicer. It is recommended to consult the instruction manual or contact the manufacturer for specific replacement part information. You can also bring your egg slicer to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Are egg slicer replacement parts dishwasher safe?

The majority of egg slicer replacement parts are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product instructions to be sure. Some replacement parts may need to be hand washed to maintain their functionality and longevity.

Can I purchase individual replacement parts or do I have to buy a whole new egg slicer?

Pampered Chef offers individual replacement parts for purchase, so you can replace only the part that is damaged or missing. This allows for a more cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution compared to buying a whole new egg slicer.

How often should I replace my egg slicer replacement parts?

The frequency of replacement will depend on the usage and care of your egg slicer. It is recommended to regularly inspect the cutting wires and discs for any signs of wear or damage. If they are becoming dull or bent, it may be time to replace them for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • LeanneB.
  • Products and Tips
Replies