• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Book a January Show with Short Notice?

In summary, "I Got a Great Call Today!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate any positive interaction with a customer, such as a successful sales call or booking a party. It is used to share successes, motivate each other, and stay focused on business goals. This phrase can be used for any achievement in the Pampered Chef business, not just successful sales calls. Celebrating successes is important in the Pampered Chef business as it boosts motivation, morale, and serves as a reminder to keep working towards goals and recognizing hard work.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Just wanted to share a call I got today. A lady I met at a show wants to have a show on December 30! I'm really excited! I think I will ask her if we can date it January so that I can get my tablecloth. What a great start to the new year! :D

PChefPEI said:
Just wanted to share a call I got today. A lady I met at a show wants to have a show on December 30! I'm really excited! I think I will ask her if we can date it January so that I can get my tablecloth. What a great start to the new year! :D
Well I don't think she will have a problem with that since you get extra for hosting in January!

I Think Sign Her Up-----120 Days

We're having her show dated in January. She's very excited about the extra free product. It's going to be a great show.......if the weather cooperates!!

Yeah Marie! I have a January 5 show. (booked late). I normally mail all invites, but we wouldn't have time for me to get the list then mail, etc. I ensured it was held, since my next wasn't until January 10. I had delivered the host packet. I let her know that I mailed the invite to the host the show was booked from, I addressed all the invites with the date and information, etc. and gave the host the needed postage. I'm calling this new host this Sunday to go over the host packet and help her meet her goal.

Related to Can I Book a January Show with Short Notice?

What is "I Got a Great Call Today!"?

"I Got a Great Call Today!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate a successful sales call or booking with a customer.

What does it mean when a Pampered Chef consultant says "I Got a Great Call Today!"?

When a Pampered Chef consultant says "I Got a Great Call Today!", it means that they had a positive interaction with a customer, such as a successful sales call or booking a party.

How do you use "I Got a Great Call Today!" in your Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef consultants use "I Got a Great Call Today!" as a way to share their successes and motivate each other in their business. It can also be used as a celebration or a reminder to stay positive and focused on their goals.

Is "I Got a Great Call Today!" only used for successful sales calls?

No, "I Got a Great Call Today!" can be used for any positive interaction with a customer, such as booking a party or receiving a referral. It is a versatile phrase that celebrates any achievement in the Pampered Chef business.

Why is it important to celebrate successes in the Pampered Chef business?

Celebrating successes, big or small, in the Pampered Chef business helps to boost motivation and morale. It also serves as a reminder to keep working towards goals and to recognize the hard work that goes into building a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcheftammy
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • PChefPEI