• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Host My Own Fundraiser and Still Earn $3 Per Booking?

In summary, Pampered Chef welcomes first-time hosts to their fundraising program and provides support every step of the way. The amount of money raised varies depending on the size and success of the fundraiser, with an average of $500-$1000 and some raising over $2000. Anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser, and they have worked with a variety of organizations. The products available for fundraising include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items, and the duration of the fundraiser typically lasts for two weeks but can be adjusted based on the needs of the host.
turtle15
In P3 it says I have to put in a host name for a fundraiser. Is it ok if I put in my own name?

Yes, I've been the host of a couple different fundraisers.

Thank you!

Does that affect the booking benefit though since a consultant can't be the Booking Host.

pcchefjane said:
Does that affect the booking benefit though since a consultant can't be the Booking Host.

Oh - good question.

Bump........

pcchefjane said:

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking?

Does it affect the $ that the organization receives, because a consultant is the host? No, not at all.

or are you asking if you, as the consultant/host get to order a host bonus item? The answer to that is yes. I've ordered the host bonus item and used it as an incentive for the fundraiser before when I've done them.

Or do you mean if people book off the fundraiser?? If this is the case then there is no booking benefits for fundraisers. That is why they give the $3 for each booking. So it wouldn't matter if the consultant was the host.

1. Can I be the fundraiser host even if I have never hosted a Pampered Chef party before?

Yes, absolutely! We welcome first-time hosts to our fundraising program. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide support every step of the way.

2. How much money can I expect to raise by hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised varies depending on the size and success of your fundraiser. On average, our hosts raise $500-$1000, but we have seen some fundraisers raise over $2000!

3. Do I need to have a specific type of organization to host a fundraiser?

No, anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser! We have worked with schools, sports teams, churches, non-profit organizations, and more. As long as you have a cause you are passionate about, we are happy to help.

4. What kind of products can I expect to be available for my fundraiser?

We offer a wide variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Your consultant will work with you to choose the best products for your fundraiser based on your audience and fundraising goals.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

Our fundraisers typically run for two weeks, but the duration can be adjusted based on your needs. Your consultant will help you determine the best timeline for your fundraiser to ensure its success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw