• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Be My Own Host and Consultant for a PC Show?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to book your own shows by reaching out to potential hosts, promoting your availability, and attending events or fairs. You will receive training on how to successfully book and host shows, and there is no minimum number of guests required. There are also incentives, such as free products and commission, for booking your own shows.
Cape_PC
I just started PC this week and have a lot of people at work who want to place orders for the holidays but really dont want to do a show themselves. Can I do the show and get the host special? I know that sounds weird but I just want to see if thats how it works. Or am I better off just putting it in someone else's name? Thanks!

You can submit a show with you as the host. In the software, there's a checkbox for Consultant As Host. That will allow you to take advantage of the host benefits, with a couple of exceptions (don't get the booking bonus, and there's no commission paid on the discounted items on your host order). There are details in the policies, which are online on Consultant's Corner.

You can be the host and consultant for your own show. It is an easy way to help with your first orders to meet the requirements for PC. Do it as a catalog show, or if enough people want to you can have an open house.

Related to Can I Be My Own Host and Consultant for a PC Show?

1. Can we book our own show?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to book your own shows. You can reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host a show in their home or virtually. You can also book shows at events or fairs.

2. How do we book our own show?

To book your own show, you can start by creating a list of potential hosts and reaching out to them. You can also promote your availability to do shows on social media or through word of mouth. Additionally, you can attend events or fairs to connect with potential hosts.

3. Do we need any training to book our own show?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive training on how to book shows. This includes tips on how to approach potential hosts and how to successfully host a show. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests required to book a show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to book a show. However, it is recommended to have at least 8-10 guests in attendance to make the show more engaging and successful.

5. Are there any incentives for booking our own show?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn incentives for booking your own show. This can include free products, discounts, or bonuses. You can also earn commission on the sales from your show, which can help increase your earnings as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cochef