• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding an Order to a Submitted Show: Tips and Tricks

In summary, you can add an order to your existing party by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting "Add Order" under the "My Parties" tab. However, orders cannot be added to a party that has already closed. You can add an order to a party that you are not the host of by contacting the host and providing them with the item number and quantity of the product you wish to add. This also applies if you are a guest. Additionally, you can add an order to a party even if you have already submitted your initial order by logging into your account and selecting "Add Order."
Kimberlymmj
a show that was submitted already

No you can't unfortunately. Once it's submitted, it's final.

I made a mistake once and forgot to add one person's order, which was small. I had no other shows coming up (if you have one, ask the host if you can add it to hers for the shipping deal) so I ate the cost of the rest of the shipping and had it still sent to the host (I was new and didn't want anyone to know I goofed).

1. Can I add an order to my existing party?

Yes, you can add an order to your existing party by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting "Add Order" under the "My Parties" tab. You will then be able to enter the item number and quantity for the product you wish to add.

2. Can I add an order to a party that has already closed?

No, orders cannot be added to a party that has already closed. Once a party has closed, all orders must be submitted and processed before any additional orders can be placed.

3. Can I add an order to a party that I am not the host of?

Yes, you can add an order to a party that you are not the host of by contacting the host and providing them with the item number and quantity of the product you wish to add. The host can then add the order to their party on your behalf.

4. Can I add an order to a party if I am a guest?

Yes, you can add an order to a party as a guest by contacting the host and providing them with the item number and quantity of the product you wish to add. The host can then add the order to their party on your behalf.

5. Can I add an order to a party if I already submitted my initial order?

Yes, you can add an order to a party even if you have already submitted your initial order. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and select "Add Order" under the "My Parties" tab. You will then be able to enter the item number and quantity for the product you wish to add.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies