• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Fundraiser Chairpersons Purchase Host Specials?

In summary, there are three purchasing options available for a fundraising event through Pampered Chef: online orders, in-person orders, and catalog orders. Participants can pay for their orders with credit or debit cards, checks, or cash, and there is no minimum order requirement. Orders can be placed for personal use or fundraising purposes, and typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered.
mpkegley
I have not done a fundraiser yet and I just had someone email me with a question and I want to make sure that I tell her right. If she is the chairman of a fundraiser, she would be able to purchase the host special, right?

That is correct.

She will get 3 dollars for each booking but will not get the booking benefit - This means she would not be able to purchase the host special at the booked show.

Okay, just wanted to make sure that she could with the fundraiser. I guess the past host from this fundraiser would also be able to get the host special too?

That is correct unless it was a booked from a fundraiser

Kathytnt said:
She will get 3 dollars for each booking but will not get the booking benefit - This means she would not be able to purchase the host special at the booked show.
The organization will get $3, not the host.

Here you go:

Fundraisers and the Host Program
• The organization is not eligible for host benefits.
• The chairperson is eligible to purchase one Monthly
Host Special as a thank you for organizing the Show.
• No Booking Benefits are awarded from a
fundraiser because the organization receives
$3.00 for each booking.
• However, if the fundraiser was booked from
a Cooking or Catalog Show, that past host can
purchase the Monthly Host Special at the
fundraiser Show.

Last edited:

Related to Can Fundraiser Chairpersons Purchase Host Specials?

1. What are the different purchasing options available for a fundraising event?

There are three main purchasing options available for a fundraising event through Pampered Chef: online orders, in-person orders, and catalog orders. Online orders can be placed through a personalized fundraising link, in-person orders can be placed at a fundraising party or event, and catalog orders can be placed using physical order forms.

2. How can participants pay for their orders?

Participants can pay for their orders through credit or debit cards, checks, or cash. Online orders and in-person orders can be paid for using credit or debit cards, while catalog orders can be paid for using checks or cash. All payments are processed through Pampered Chef's secure system.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for a fundraising event?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a fundraising event. Participants can place orders for any amount, whether it is a small or large purchase. Every order counts towards the fundraising goal and helps support the cause.

4. Can participants purchase items for themselves or is it only for fundraising purposes?

Participants can purchase items for themselves or as gifts, as well as for fundraising purposes. They can choose to have their orders shipped directly to them or to the fundraising organization. This flexibility allows for a successful fundraiser while also providing great products for personal use.

5. How long does it take for orders to be delivered?

Orders typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered from the time they are placed. However, shipping times may vary depending on the location and specific items ordered. Participants can track the status of their orders through their online account or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies