• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser

In summary, the "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant sets up a table of products at a designated location and donates a portion of their sales to a chosen cause or organization. To schedule this fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. The fundraiser includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, with the consultant working with you to determine the best options. The amount donated to the cause varies but typically ranges from 10-15% of sales. This fundraiser is not available for personal fundraising, but alternative options can be discussed with a consultant.
lisacb77
Got great news today...the ACS gala committee I'm on agreed to do the PC fundraiser! However, they want me to be the coordinator...which is fine. But then do I enter myself as the host? I know there's no host benefits anyway except purchasing the special, which I thought about doing and using it as an incentive for the participants...just didn't know if I could check "consultant as host" on a FR.

Thanks!

I wouldn't check consultant as host--then you don't get commission!

Put it under another committee members name. It really doesn't matter, just someone who is involved somehow. the only thing they get is the hostess special for that month--that they get to pay shipping on!

That's not true...I just did a Cooking Show I hosted and I got commission on all BUT my host order. So I would still get commission. I just want to know if this is allowed is all.

Yes, a consultant can be coordinator for a fundraiser. The only host benefit ANY coordinator gets with a fundraiser is the monthly special. You get commission on all sales at a fundraiser (except for the sales of the monthly host special)!

Consultants can host as many shows at they want and they get all of the benefits as host but the booking benefit and as consultant you do not get commission on whatever you might order with the show discount.

It's all in the Recipe for Success.

Thank you Beth! I thought if they are expecting me to coordinate, I might as well list myself as the host to make sure the stuff turns out okay.

NOW...that means all the orders will ship to me? Wow, I am going to have to hire my sisters to help sort that one!!

1. How does the "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser" work?

The "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant will set up a table of products at a designated location, such as a school or community event. The consultant will donate a portion of their sales from this event to the designated cause or organization.

2. How do I schedule a "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser"?

To schedule a "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser", you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will connect you with a consultant in your area who can help you plan and host the event.

3. What types of products are available for the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products that can be included in the "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser". This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products. The consultant will work with you to determine which products will be best for your fundraiser.

4. How much of the sales will be donated to the cause?

The amount donated to the cause will vary depending on the consultant and the products sold. Typically, a consultant will donate 10-15% of their sales from the fundraiser to the designated cause. However, this can be negotiated between the consultant and the organization hosting the fundraiser.

5. Can I use the "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser" for personal fundraising?

No, the "Can Consultant Chair Fundraiser" is intended for non-profit organizations and causes. It cannot be used for personal fundraising purposes. However, if you are interested in hosting a fundraiser for a personal cause, our consultants can work with you to plan a different type of fundraising event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pamperedbecky