• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a US-Based Host Accept Orders from Guests in Canada?

In summary, to place an order from Canada, you can either contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and select Canada as your shipping destination at checkout. Payment options for orders from guests in Canada include credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal, with all payments processed in Canadian dollars. Orders are shipped via Canada Post and typically arrive in 5-7 business days, with shipping fees varying based on weight and destination. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days for orders from Canada, and recipients may be subject to customs and import fees, which are not included in the total cost of the order.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, does anyone know...Can a host of a show ( here in the USA) have guests order that live in Canada?

No. There are no cross-border sales allowed. If the host gets orders from Canadians, you won't be able to put those guests' address into P3.

Along the same lines... I'm assuming if we have someone who want's to host and lives in Canada, we can't do the show?

That's correct. But you can ask around here if there's someone in their area who can do the show. Then at least someone you (kinda) know will get it.

chefann said:
That's correct. But you can ask around here if there's someone in their area who can do the show. Then at least someone you (kinda) know will get it.

I'll do that if this gal ever really wants to host a show. She has said a few times she would do a catalog show for me, but when I ask again she has a good reason for not now. It is someone I met online a year& 1/2 ago when I was pregnant with my second.

the prices in Canada are WAY different! - it would get confusing - lol.

I had a host with an order from her Mom who lives in Arizona. We just couldn;t ship it there, her Mom had to get it when she came to visit.

Where in Canada is the guest? If she wants to book, I will do it if she is close enough!!
;)

Hi there! Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that it is possible for a host in the USA to have guests from Canada place orders. In fact, Pampered Chef has expanded its reach to Canada and we have many consultants and customers in Canada. Your guests can simply place their orders through your personal website or through you directly. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How can I place an order from Canada?

To place an order from Canada, you can either contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select Canada as your shipping destination at checkout.

2. What are the payment options for orders from guests in Canada?

We accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal as payment options for orders from guests in Canada. Please note that all payments will be processed in Canadian dollars.

3. What is the shipping policy for orders from guests in Canada?

Orders from guests in Canada are shipped via Canada Post and typically take 5-7 business days to arrive. Shipping fees will vary depending on the weight and destination of the package.

4. Can I return or exchange an item from an order in Canada?

Yes, we have a 30-day return and exchange policy for orders from guests in Canada. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

5. Are there any additional fees for orders from guests in Canada?

If you are ordering from Canada, you may be subject to customs and import fees, which are the responsibility of the recipient. These fees are not included in the total cost of your order and will be determined by the Canadian Customs Agency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennifer34691
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies