• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calendar codes

Mar 6, 2010
On the month at a glance calendar you can get from CC there is a FedEx logo on the 27th or 28th of each month. According to the guide it says that is the last day for delivery. That is all it says though, does that mean if you order by that date the order will be counted for that month? I thought you could order on a show until the 15th of the following month. I am printing one of these out for a new consultant that is signing with us tomorrow and I want to ensure we sound like we know what we are doing if she asks about the logo. LOL

Any help will be appreciated

Michelle and Renee

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
That is for those consultants that still mail their orders in. They have to mail it by FEDEX by that date for it to count for that months sales.

Mar 6, 2010
Thank you so much for the information, that is what we were leaning towards, however wanted a confirmation. Thanks again.

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
Not a problem. Always glad to help! :)

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Seriously?? Does anyone still mail in orders??​

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Seriously?? Does anyone still mail in orders??​

Well, there are Amish consultants who probably do...and then there are the consultants who are on a Money Order only status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krystalscooking
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views