• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Products from Pampered Chef: No eBay Needed

In summary, there is a forum called letsmakeadeal where you can ask about buying products from PC. Some members have mentioned having HWC products, such as Mini Measure-All Cups, a Pink Flexible Scraper, a Pink Nylon Knife, and a Simple Addition Pink Bowls with Caddy. You can post on the marketplace area to see if anyone is willing to sell these items. It was also suggested to private message Beth about her products. While some members have expressed interest in purchasing the Pink Bowls set, it should be noted that the original thread was from last summer and the availability of the set is uncertain.
jenapc
Is there any way to buy the products from PC? I have a friend who wants to buy them, but I don't want her to order them from eBay.

No. You could ask on the letsmakeadeal forum. And I bet you'll get people chiming in here that they have some too.

PS: I have some...

Great! I'll let my "loves everything pink" friend know, and keep that in mind for myself. I wouldn't mind a set for my daughter who is 5, and my mother-in-law who is a 2xsurvivor of breast cancer.

Post on the marketplace area of this forum and I'm sure several people will be able to help you out. Plus it sounds like you should Private message beth abotu the ones she has. :)

I have some HWC products too!I have:
2 - Mini Measure-All Cups
1 - Pink Flexible Scraper
1 - Pink Nylon Knife
1 - Simple Addition Pink Bowls with Caddy

You can e-mail me if you need any of them.

I have one each of:
Mini Measure-All Cup
Pink Flexible Scraper
Pink Nylon Knife
Simple Addition Pink Bowls set

Thank You Ladies! :) I will let my friend know tonight, if she calls me when she gets out of work... My friends are horrible at calling back, we usually just run into each other every other day instead.

dannyzmom said:
I have one each of:
Mini Measure-All Cup
Pink Flexible Scraper
Pink Nylon Knife
Simple Addition Pink Bowls set

Do you still have the Pink Bowl Set?:confused: I would be interested in purchasing if it's still available.:p

tlennhoff said:
Post on the marketplace area of this forum and I'm sure several people will be able to help you out. Plus it sounds like you should Private message beth abotu the ones she has. :)

Nice to "see" you Tasha!
How have you been?

SusanBP0129 said:
Nice to "see" you Tasha!
How have you been?
Just to let you know the original thread was from last summer.

I do have the pink bowls and have been going back and forth on selling them...

Related to Buy Products from Pampered Chef: No eBay Needed

1. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products without using eBay?

There are several ways to buy products from Pampered Chef without going through eBay. You can purchase directly from our website, attend a cooking show or party, or contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area.

2. Can I still get a warranty if I buy products from Pampered Chef without using eBay?

Yes, all products purchased from Pampered Chef come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. Just be sure to keep your receipt or proof of purchase.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available when buying products from Pampered Chef without eBay?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available when purchasing directly from our website or through a consultant. You can also earn free products by hosting a cooking show or party.

4. How long does it take to receive my order when buying from Pampered Chef without using eBay?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but most orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I still return or exchange products if I buy from Pampered Chef without using eBay?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty still apply when purchasing directly from Pampered Chef. You can return or exchange products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies