• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy an HWC Apron - New & Used Options Available!

In summary, the price of the HWC apron can range from $30-$40 for new aprons and as low as $15 for used aprons. The used aprons are thoroughly inspected and come with detailed photos and descriptions of any wear or damage. There is no warranty offered, but the used aprons are in good condition and there is a 30-day return policy for both new and used aprons. The HWC apron comes in one size that fits most adults and has adjustable straps for a comfortable fit.
LOVEpamperedchef
Does anyone have a HWC apron that I can buy? I really like the one from this year but would probably buy an older one. Thanks.

I saw some on Ebay the other day but they were somewhat expensive.

What is the price of the HWC apron?

The price of the HWC apron varies depending on whether it is new or used. New aprons typically range from $30-$40, while used aprons can be found for as low as $15.

How do I know if the apron is in good condition?

We thoroughly inspect all used aprons before listing them for sale. Additionally, we provide detailed photos and descriptions of any wear or damage on the apron so you can make an informed decision.

Do you offer a warranty for the apron?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a warranty for the apron. However, our used aprons are in good condition and we stand behind the quality of our products.

How do I choose the size of the apron?

The HWC apron comes in one size that fits most adults. It has an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties, allowing for a comfortable and customizable fit for all body types.

Can I return the apron if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we offer a 30-day return policy for both new and used aprons. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will provide instructions for returning the apron for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • ldynred7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies