• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Busy Week Ends with an Awesome HWC Fundraiser!

In summary, the HWC fundraiser is a fun and interactive event where participants can learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products to support a good cause. It can be attended in person or online, and offers a wide variety of products to choose from. 25% of all sales go towards the fundraiser, making it a great way to both support a cause and get some amazing products. Additionally, individuals can also host their own HWC fundraiser for their own cause or organization by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
ughubug
I am hoping for an awesome HWC day! I had a show Friday Night, Another one 45 miles away yesterday, a dance to chaperone last night, and now I am off to my own HWC fundraiser!!!! It's been a busy week. I sent out over 200 E-vites, in addition to 100 post cards, and made phone calls to more than 50 people in my "spare" moments.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

Thanks for the support here!

:)

Good luck!

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

YAY! Poor turn out at the event but HUGE success in additional orders from my web site, the show is currently at $760 and I am in the process of contacting all the people who RSVP's and didn't show along with everyone who never responded to the invite! If only May were Sell-A-Thon

ughubug said:
YAY! Poor turn out at the event but HUGE success in additional orders from my web site, the show is currently at $760 and I am in the process of contacting all the people who RSVP's and didn't show along with everyone who never responded to the invite! If only May were Sell-A-Thon

Congratulations! Way to go! Sounds like you had a busy, but good weekend!

You want a strong month BEFORE the sell-a-thon so you can get tons of bookings!!! Way to go!

Way to go. Excellent on all the outside orders.

Wonderful!!! Good for you!

Way to go!

Received additional outside orders today, the fundraiser is now just over 1300!!!

That is awesome!!

Thanks for the support! :)

What is the HWC fundraiser?

The HWC fundraiser is a fun and interactive event where participants can learn about Pampered Chef products and purchase them to support a good cause. It's a great way to get together with friends, family, and community members while also giving back.

How do I participate in the HWC fundraiser?

To participate in the HWC fundraiser, you can either attend the event in person or place an order online. If you attend the event, you can browse and purchase products directly from our Pampered Chef consultant. If you are unable to attend in person, you can still support the fundraiser by placing an online order and selecting the fundraiser as the host.

What kinds of products are available at the HWC fundraiser?

At the HWC fundraiser, you can find a wide variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. Our consultant will have a selection of our best-selling and newest products available for purchase.

How much of the sales go towards the fundraiser?

For the HWC fundraiser, 25% of all sales will be donated to the designated cause. This means that for every $100 in sales, $25 will go towards the fundraiser. This is a great way to support a good cause while also getting some amazing Pampered Chef products.

Can I host an HWC fundraiser for my own cause or organization?

Yes, you can absolutely host an HWC fundraiser for your own cause or organization! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss the details and schedule a date for the event. It's a great way to raise funds for a cause that is important to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • cheftiffany