• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Handle Out-of-Season Catalogs for My January Parties?

In summary, it is okay to have Fall catalogs in January and it is best to use the Winter ones first before using the Fall ones. Also, you can order the free trivet with each supply order, but it may be limited to once a year.
slapsappyhappy
Silver Member
I am a brand new consultant and I ordered the business building kit on January 5. It came today but it has all Fall catalogs.

Will having the Fall catalog in January affect my sales/host attitude?

Should I offer an excuse why I have fall catalogs in winter?

I have a lot of January parties lined up so should I use the Fall ones first or use the winter until I run out and then use the fall? I have 50 winter from the quick start kit and 50 fall from the business building kit.

Also can you order the free trivet every time you place a supply order or do they only let you do it one time?

Thanks! :chef:

Don't worry about the catalogs. Use them in any order you choose. The products and prices are the same - just a few pictures, where some things are in the catalog and recipes are changed. They ran out of winter catalogs.

You can order the trivet any time with a supply order but only once each year (free).

Having Fall catalogs in January may not necessarily affect your sales or host attitude. However, it may be a good idea to offer an explanation to your customers and hosts as to why you have Fall catalogs during the winter months. This can help prevent any confusion or disappointment.As for which catalogs to use first, it may be best to use the Winter ones first since they are more relevant to the current season. You can then use the Fall ones once you run out of the Winter ones.In terms of ordering the free trivet, it is best to check with the company's policies or your upline for clarification on how often you can order it. It may vary depending on the company and promotions they are currently offering.

What is a "Business Building Kit"?

A "Business Building Kit" is a set of tools, resources, and strategies designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners start, grow, and scale their businesses. It typically includes templates, guides, checklists, and other materials that provide step-by-step instructions and guidance for building a successful business.

How can a "Business Building Kit" benefit my business?

A "Business Building Kit" can provide valuable resources and guidance for various aspects of your business, such as marketing, finance, operations, and more. It can save you time and effort by providing ready-made templates and guides, and it can also help you avoid common pitfalls and mistakes by following proven strategies and techniques.

Where can I find a "Business Building Kit"?

"Business Building Kits" can be found online, either through business coaching and consulting services, or through various business resource websites. You can also create your own "Business Building Kit" by compiling relevant resources and tools that meet your specific business needs.

Can a "Business Building Kit" work for any type of business?

Yes, a "Business Building Kit" can be customized to fit the needs of any type of business, whether it is a small startup or a large corporation. The key is to select resources and strategies that align with your business goals and objectives.

Do I need any prior business experience to use a "Business Building Kit"?

No, a "Business Building Kit" is designed to be user-friendly and accessible for individuals with varying levels of business experience. It provides step-by-step instructions and resources that can be easily followed by anyone looking to start or grow a business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Belle4562
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Belle4562
  • Jenn822