• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Burnt Out My Contacts and No Shows for Dec or Jan.

In summary, Lara feels as if she is at a standstill and does not have any bookings. She has tried different methods to get bookings, but nothing seems to be working. She is considering trying a different method, such as using a consultant bag.
milkangel
i really have burnt out my contacts from this past year and some are now hosting but past ones and 2 is on low sales. Any ideas? i need more bookings and want to get the high leval on salla thon but not looking so good. have had my cookie exchange but not enough right not to submit as a show. how does any one keep going with this. i feel as if something is holding me back or i mean put me on hold what should i do? i know make contacts but how when not out of my town letalone the house? i have gone through the 118 ways to get bookings but nothing i can do being my hubby wants me home most ofthe time. What should i do?

try to work a holiday booth, these are new contacts, all in different circles! I have done 2 in the last month and booked 7 shows and 1 potential recruit! they are so worth it! Just follow up within 48 hours!

there is not booths at all around her this time of year. i would love to do more of them but where do i find them?

How far are you willing to drive? You could donate something to this silent auction. I don't know anything about it. Call the phone number for details. http://www.siouxfallsevents.com/eventDetails.CFM?EventID=7793

Here's a site for moms. Join and start conversing online with these ladies. you could meet some people who will have a show or know someone who wants to have a show. Don't post that you're a consultant. You may privately message people.
http://siouxfalls.momslikeme.com/members/homepage.aspx

See if there is anything here you can be a part of.
http://search.argusleader.com/sp?aff=1001&skin=&keywords=craft&startDate=11%2F19%2F2008&endDate=12%2F26%2F2008&catIds=&locId=&rating=&maxDistance=10&address=&advanced=Search

Take a PC catalog tote with you everywhere! I've booked 3 shows in two weeks using it. Don't be shy to talk about PC. I talk about it everywhere, and it gets me the bookings. Tonight I was at the store. My husband asked the cashier "How's my second favorite cashier?" He said I was his first favorite, since I used to be a cashier. I then told the clerk, I thought he was going to say Kelly, since that clerk (same store) is one of my customers. I joked and told this cashier she could move up to #1 status when she had a Pampered Chef cooking show with me. She had never heard of PC! We talked and of course I had my bag in the car. I'm bringing a catalog to her tomorrow. I make sure to always let people know what great special we have for our hosts in January (that's when I'm trying to book). Talk to everyone!! You never know who is interested. I haven't used my 100 list in a long time. I find it fun to challenge myself to meet new people everyday. My director tells our cluster this all the time. "Julie gets her bookings doing errands everyday". Give it a try. If you don't have a catalog tote, start out just wearing a PC button, or attach it to your purse. Others will see it when it's on the counter when writing your check, etc.

Check with Elementary Schools, many do fall festivals this time of year. Also Churches, and organizations that have craft fairs. our newspaper gives upcoming events for the next month, so I keep an eye on those. My director has a list of all booths we have done previously, so we get first dibs on those every year. Check with yours.

this might sound funny, but we have a girl who lives in back of us, our back yard is very long...anyway she has come over a few times to get things that have been tossed over the fence.. so today I handed her a magnet with my pc info on it... and I said instead of having to ride your bike 2 blocks over ... put this magnet on your fridge and call me if you have something fly over the back yard... I know that she is a kid but I am hoping with a magnet on the fridge her mom might toss the thought around.. and she is a neighbor maybe she will tell others :)
I feel the same way though, out of bookings.. and i think I am going to try and go out with the c/t bag and see how that works ... good luck keep us up to date ...

Lara, thats a great idea, problem here though is it's our kids throwing things over the fences, not the other way around! BUT whenever we meet new parents of new friends from school, we each give the parents our business cards. My BF does construction on the side, and now me with PC!!! It gives our phone number, names, and also a tip on what we do!

Related to Burnt Out My Contacts and No Shows for Dec or Jan.

1. What should I do if I have burnt out my contacts and have no shows for December or January?

If you have exhausted your contacts and are struggling to get bookings for the upcoming months, it may be time to branch out and try new methods of reaching potential customers. Consider hosting a virtual party, collaborating with other consultants, or reaching out to friends and family for referrals.

2. How can I prevent burning out my contacts in the future?

To avoid burning out your contacts, it's important to continuously build and maintain relationships with your customers. This can be done through regular communication, offering great customer service, and providing valuable content and resources to your audience. Additionally, try to expand your network by attending events and connecting with new people.

3. What should I do if I have a high number of no shows for my parties?

If you are experiencing a high number of no shows for your parties, it may be helpful to review your invitation and follow-up process. Make sure to clearly communicate the date, time, and location of the party and follow up with guests a few days before the event to confirm their attendance. You can also consider offering incentives or rewards for guests who attend.

4. How can I boost my bookings during slow months like December and January?

During slow months, it may be helpful to offer special promotions or incentives to attract customers. You can also consider hosting themed parties or events, collaborating with other consultants to co-host parties, or offering special holiday-themed products. Additionally, make sure to promote your business through social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience.

5. What steps should I take to bounce back from a slow month of bookings?

If you have experienced a slow month of bookings, it's important to stay positive and motivated. Use this time to review your sales and marketing strategies and make any necessary adjustments. Reach out to past customers and offer special deals or discounts to encourage them to host parties or make purchases. Don't give up and keep working towards building your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies