• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show Recipe for September

In summary, the conversation is about deciding on a brunch recipe for a show and discussing different options. The loaded baked potato chowder and Ham and Cheese Calzone are both mentioned as potential options, with the latter being the preferred choice for the upcoming show. Other suggestions and variations for the recipes are also shared. Participants in the conversation are also looking for a change from their usual brunch square recipe.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a brunch show coming up and that pretty much leaves the door open for just about any recipe. I'm debating which to do. I haven't tried the loaded baked potato chowder (but I'm planning on trying it this week). For those of you who have made this at a show, how many people did it serve? Did you do garlic biscuit bites or anything to go with it? I have made the Ham and Cheese Calzone and that was good and would definitely feed enough people, plus it would show the bar pan which people can get on special this month.

Which would you do, or are there any others you recommend?

I always try to offer 1 brunch-type recipe - and I have had Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares on since they have been out! :eek:

This Fall, I am finally switching to the Ham & Cheese Calzone as my brunch-type recipe.

I haven't made it at a show yet, but I have made it at home twice. Once by recipe, once by switching up the ingredients.

I have made the loaded potato chowder several times now. It is so easy. Make sure you add enough of the green onions and salt and pepper. Otherwise it is bland. Next time I am thinking of adding garlic. We added broccoli last time and it was very yummy. Not sure how many it feed but it does make a lot. We served them in paper dixie cups for tasting when we had a lot of people come.

kam said:
I always try to offer 1 brunch-type recipe - and I have had Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares on since they have been out! :eek:

This Fall, I am finally switching to the Ham & Cheese Calzone as my brunch-type recipe.

I haven't made it at a show yet, but I have made it at home twice. Once by recipe, once by switching up the ingredients.

I am in the same boat. I love those brunch squares and need a change! I am going to the ham and cheese calzone, too.

Hi there! For your brunch show, I highly recommend trying out our loaded baked potato chowder. It's always a crowd-pleaser and can easily be adapted to serve any number of people. I usually make a big batch and it serves about 8-10 people, but you can adjust the recipe accordingly. As for accompaniments, I love to serve it with our garlic biscuit bites. They're the perfect complement to the chowder and showcase our versatile stoneware. Of course, the Ham and Cheese Calzone is also a great option and would definitely showcase the bar pan. Whatever you choose, I'm sure your guests will love it. Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Brunch Show Recipe for September?"

The "Brunch Show Recipe for September" is a delicious and easy-to-make breakfast casserole featuring eggs, bacon, cheese, and veggies. It is a perfect dish for hosting a brunch with friends and family.

2. Can I customize the ingredients in the "Brunch Show Recipe for September?"

Yes, you can definitely customize the ingredients in the recipe to your liking. You can swap out the bacon for sausage or add in different veggies like mushrooms or bell peppers. Feel free to make it your own!

3. How many servings does the "Brunch Show Recipe for September" make?

This recipe makes about 8 servings, depending on how big your slices are. It's perfect for feeding a crowd or for leftovers throughout the week.

4. Can I prepare the "Brunch Show Recipe for September" ahead of time?

Absolutely! This recipe can be prepared the night before and refrigerated until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it with foil and let it come to room temperature before baking.

5. Are there any variations to make the "Brunch Show Recipe for September" vegetarian?

Yes, you can easily make this recipe vegetarian by omitting the bacon and adding in more veggies such as spinach or roasted tomatoes. You can also substitute the bacon with vegetarian bacon or tofu for a protein option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • Polliewiggle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Polliewiggle
  • mscharf