• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownies...and What to Serve Them......

In summary, to make fudgy brownies, use a higher ratio of fat to flour and consider adding melted chocolate. You can substitute ingredients in your brownie recipe, but the texture and taste may vary. Brownies can be served on their own or with toppings like ice cream or fruit. To prevent sticking, line the pan with parchment paper or foil. Brownies can also be made ahead of time and stored for a few days at room temperature or in the fridge, or frozen for up to 3 months.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
So my oldest DD has her second Brownie meeting tomorrow. In haste to make sure that I got my volunteering time out of the way early, I said I would be the parent volunteer for the meeting. The problem, you ask......

I need to bring snack...preferably something healthy as they meet at 5 PM and I do not want to spoil dinner. Also...I was hoping to avoid paper products. Oh and it has to be super cute cause that is just how I roll....

What do y'all think? Ideas?

TIA~

Celery with cream cheese and raisins? Otherwise known as ants on a log. :)

Celery with peanut butter and raisins.

Thanks Ann! Great idea.......

Just make sure none of them have a peanut allergy!:D

Go to familyfun.com for some cute snack ideas with a Halloween theme. One was ritz crackers with peanut butter; have pretzels sticking out for legs and raisins on top for eyes - a spider.

1. How do I make perfectly fudgy brownies?

To make fudgy brownies, use a higher ratio of fat to flour in your recipe. This means using more butter or oil and less flour. You can also add in melted chocolate for extra richness.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in my brownie recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in your brownie recipe. For example, you can use melted coconut oil instead of butter, or almond flour instead of all-purpose flour. Just keep in mind that the texture and taste may be slightly different.

3. What is the best way to serve brownies?

Brownies are delicious on their own, but you can also get creative with toppings and serve them with ice cream, whipped cream, or fresh fruit. You can even turn them into a dessert sandwich by adding a scoop of ice cream between two brownies.

4. How do I prevent my brownies from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your brownies from sticking to the pan, line the pan with parchment paper or foil before baking. This will make it easier to lift the brownies out of the pan and cut them into squares.

5. Can I make brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make brownies ahead of time. They can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the fridge for up to a week. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies