1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Broccoli-chickn or chickn club ring better?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Ok So I was encouraged to try on of these finally! Which in your opinions is better? How about the chicken enchilada ring? Gotta test one this weekend! ; :rolleyes:

Oct 25, 2005
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

These are both great recipes, IMO, but I'd go for the Chicken Enchilada Ring, because I think it has a lot more WOW factor!

Let us know which you choose!

Mary

Oct 25, 2005
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

just found chicken holiday wreath- any good?

It's either the enchilada ring or this one sounds good to me? which do you all prefer? :confused:

Oct 25, 2005
  4. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

chicken broccolli ring

I really liked the chicken broccolli ring. I have done it for a show where their kids liked it too (under 6), and I have made it for my family of four quite a few times. If there are any leftovers they are gone the next day for lunch.

Oct 25, 2005
  5. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Cranberry Turkey Ring

I am loving this recipe this time of year, the guests think it is awesome. Pushing it as a way to use leftover turkey (and you can substitute chicken) at shows if you want. I just went to the deli at the grocery store and had them cut to thick slices of turkey (got 3/4 lb) and it was just right. (I recently made it at my cluster meeting). I'd highly recommend this one!

Oct 25, 2005
  6. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I agree this one is yummy! My 5-year old loves it! How much of the prep work do you do before guests get there?

Oct 28, 2005
  7. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

I personally LOVE the chicken club brunch ring!!! It was my 1st demo ever for my family on New Year's Day 8 yrs ago and they still talk about it!!!

Oct 29, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted