• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broccoli-Chickn or Chickn Club Ring Better?

I also love the chicken club brunch ring! I would say that about 50% of the prep work is done before guests arrive.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok So I was encouraged to try on of these finally! Which in your opinions is better? How about the chicken enchilada ring? Gotta test one this weekend! ; :rolleyes:

These are both great recipes, IMO, but I'd go for the Chicken Enchilada Ring, because I think it has a lot more WOW factor!

Let us know which you choose!

Mary

just found chicken holiday wreath- any good?It's either the enchilada ring or this one sounds good to me? which do you all prefer? :confused:

chicken broccolli ringI really liked the chicken broccolli ring. I have done it for a show where their kids liked it too (under 6), and I have made it for my family of four quite a few times. If there are any leftovers they are gone the next day for lunch.

Cranberry Turkey RingI am loving this recipe this time of year, the guests think it is awesome. Pushing it as a way to use leftover turkey (and you can substitute chicken) at shows if you want. I just went to the deli at the grocery store and had them cut to thick slices of turkey (got 3/4 lb) and it was just right. (I recently made it at my cluster meeting). I'd highly recommend this one!

Cindycooks said:
I am loving this recipe this time of year, the guests think it is awesome. Pushing it as a way to use leftover turkey (and you can substitute chicken) at shows if you want. I just went to the deli at the grocery store and had them cut to thick slices of turkey (got 3/4 lb) and it was just right. (I recently made it at my cluster meeting). I'd highly recommend this one!

I agree this one is yummy! My 5-year old loves it! How much of the prep work do you do before guests get there?

I personally LOVE the chicken club brunch ring!!! It was my 1st demo ever for my family on New Year's Day 8 yrs ago and they still talk about it!!!

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Broccoli-Chickn or Chickn Club Ring Better?

The Broccoli-Chickn or Chickn Club Ring Better recipe typically calls for pre-made crescent roll dough, cooked chicken, broccoli florets, shredded cheese, mayonnaise, and seasonings.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken in the recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked and shredded meat in place of chicken. Some popular options include turkey, ham, or even vegetarian options like tofu or tempeh.

3. How long does it take to bake the Broccoli-Chickn or Chickn Club Ring Better?

The baking time for the Broccoli-Chickn or Chickn Club Ring Better is approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is heated through.

4. Can I make the recipe ahead of time and refrigerate it?

Yes, you can assemble the Broccoli-Chickn or Chickn Club Ring Better ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. This makes it a great option for meal prep or entertaining.

5. Are there any variations or substitutions I can make to the recipe?

Yes, you can customize the recipe to your liking by adding different types of vegetables or using a different type of cheese. You can also substitute the mayonnaise for Greek yogurt for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • pckellyd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ktmoms