1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Broccoli-chickn or chickn club ring better?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Ok So I was encouraged to try on of these finally! Which in your opinions is better? How about the chicken enchilada ring? Gotta test one this weekend! ; :rolleyes:

Oct 25, 2005
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

These are both great recipes, IMO, but I'd go for the Chicken Enchilada Ring, because I think it has a lot more WOW factor!

Let us know which you choose!

Mary

Oct 25, 2005
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

just found chicken holiday wreath- any good?

It's either the enchilada ring or this one sounds good to me? which do you all prefer? :confused:

Oct 25, 2005
  4. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

chicken broccolli ring

I really liked the chicken broccolli ring. I have done it for a show where their kids liked it too (under 6), and I have made it for my family of four quite a few times. If there are any leftovers they are gone the next day for lunch.

Oct 25, 2005
  5. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Cranberry Turkey Ring

I am loving this recipe this time of year, the guests think it is awesome. Pushing it as a way to use leftover turkey (and you can substitute chicken) at shows if you want. I just went to the deli at the grocery store and had them cut to thick slices of turkey (got 3/4 lb) and it was just right. (I recently made it at my cluster meeting). I'd highly recommend this one!

Oct 25, 2005
  6. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I agree this one is yummy! My 5-year old loves it! How much of the prep work do you do before guests get there?

Oct 28, 2005
  7. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

I personally LOVE the chicken club brunch ring!!! It was my 1st demo ever for my family on New Year's Day 8 yrs ago and they still talk about it!!!

Oct 29, 2005
Have something to add?