• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing the Sweetness: Desserts for a Good Cause!

The proffiterole puffs are good and very easy. That would be something different than your usual bake sale goods of cookies and brownies. You could even top some with white chocolate and some with dark chocolate to make them look different. They have been a big hit at shows too. Do you have the mini-muffin pan and accent decorator?
chefmelody
My DH just told me about a bake sale going on at his work to benefit United Way, and asked if I wanted to contribute anything to it. He said I could probably attach my business card to whatever I make, so this could be a good opportunity for contacts as well.

So, any ideas of a good PC recipe I could make for this? Whatever I bring has to be individually wrapped.

Everyone loves brownies! :D

This is a PC recipe. I think it is in one of the fundraiser books from the late 90's. (I'm to lazy to go upstairs to look :eek: )

Attachments

• ROCKY ROAD BROWNIES.doc
    20 KB · Views: 375
Mmm, brownies. That might be my fallback plan... I want to make something unique. I do make pretty good brownies with peanut butter frosting, though.

chefmelody said:
My DH just told me about a bake sale going on at his work to benefit United Way, and asked if I wanted to contribute anything to it. He said I could probably attach my business card to whatever I make, so this could be a good opportunity for contacts as well.

So, any ideas of a good PC recipe I could make for this? Whatever I bring has to be individually wrapped.
make brownies in the new silicone cupcake pan. Or chocolate candies...

i THINK A GREAT RECIPE WOULD BE THE TUXEDO BROWNIE CUPS

BethCooks4U said:
make brownies in the new silicone cupcake pan. Or chocolate candies...

Unfortunately, I don't have it yet. Too bad, as that would have been a great idea! Hmm... maybe my director will let me borrow hers...

I did the Rocky Road squares at my Open House and they were great. My husband was hoping no one would eat them, so, he could have them all. Thankfully, his wish did not come true!! He did get a few though.

The proffiterole puffs are good and very easy. That would be something different than your usual bake sale goods of cookies and brownies. You could even top some with white chocolate and some with dark chocolate to make them look different. They have been a big hit at shows too. Do you have the mini-muffin pan and accent decorator?

tuxedo brownie cups are quite impressive!!

1. What is "Bringing the Sweetness: Desserts for a Good Cause!" event?

"Bringing the Sweetness: Desserts for a Good Cause!" is an annual charity event organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for various causes. It is a dessert-themed event where attendees can enjoy delicious treats while supporting a good cause.

2. How can I purchase tickets for the event?

You can purchase tickets for "Bringing the Sweetness" event through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Tickets are also available for purchase at the event venue on the day of the event, subject to availability.

3. What types of desserts can I expect at the event?

The event will feature a wide variety of desserts such as cakes, cookies, pies, pastries, and more. We will also have gluten-free and vegan options available for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I donate desserts for the event?

Yes, we welcome donations of homemade or store-bought desserts for the event. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to donate.

5. Where do the proceeds from the event go?

All proceeds from "Bringing the Sweetness" event go towards supporting various charitable organizations and causes. Each year, we carefully select a different cause to support, and all funds raised go directly to that cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • lorilynn95