• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring in the New Year with a Show! Ideas Welcome!

In summary, "Bring in the New Year with a Show!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosting fun and delicious cooking shows to kick off the new year. To participate, simply host a show during the promotion period and invite friends and family. Some ideas for hosting a successful show include incorporating New Year's themes and offering incentives for future bookings. Hosts can earn special rewards and incentives, even if they are not Pampered Chef consultants. However, becoming a consultant is also an option for those interested.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have a show booked this Sunday coming. I want to do something kinda "new year" related. Any ideas?

I would do Bites and Bevs that they can recreate at their New Year party - the brie and a fizz.

I heard this from Lyn's call today.....How about a Santa Do Over Party or Post X-mas Fun Party

I missed Lynn's call - do you have notes or know if it was recorded?

Thanks!rassafracken too short....grr

Related to Bring in the New Year with a Show! Ideas Welcome!

1. What is "Bring in the New Year with a Show!"?

"Bring in the New Year with a Show!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help kick off the new year with fun and delicious cooking shows.

2. How can I participate in "Bring in the New Year with a Show!"?

To participate, simply host a Pampered Chef cooking show during the promotion period and invite your friends and family to attend. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to host a successful show.

3. What are some ideas for hosting a successful show during this promotion?

Some ideas for hosting a successful show during this promotion include incorporating New Year's themed recipes and decorations, offering special incentives or discounts for guests who book future shows, and encouraging guests to invite their friends and family to attend.

4. Are there any special rewards or incentives for hosting a show during this promotion?

Yes, there are special rewards and incentives for hosting a show during this promotion. This may include free products, discounts on future purchases, and the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards.

5. Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can participate in "Bring in the New Year with a Show!" as a host. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a show and earn rewards. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cakepampered